Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nigeria And The Celebration Of Mediocrity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And The Celebration Of Mediocrity (580 Views)

Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . / Celebration Of Victory: Buhari Supporters Cause Traffic On Abuja - Keffi Road / Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria And The Celebration Of Mediocrity by Ebiezprada(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
One would have thought that our president's address which was aired at 7am on the 21st day of August, 2017 would make many of us forget our breakfast, probably from the joy that would have been derived from the way His speech could have addressed many of Nigeria's problems. An address that was celebrated days before it was to be made. After spending more than one hundred(100) days in the UK at the expense of Nigeria's economy, He comes to make a less than ten minutes address without addressing key issues bothering the Nigerian state as of today.
Our President is back and that is good, but, what exactly are you celebrating? There's alot of questions He should have answered in His address without anyone asking but since it isn't so, then we should ask.
Make no mistake, I'm happy too that at least the president has recovered significantly. Ill health is not something I can wish my enemies, I wish our president good health but then, for a man who doesn't want to leave everything else and take care of of His health, that's got me wondering.
Re: Nigeria And The Celebration Of Mediocrity by GMBuhari: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Two options lagoon or rope
Re: Nigeria And The Celebration Of Mediocrity by PatriotTemidayo: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Africa has a very long way to go. It is pathetic and shame-faced.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And The Celebration Of Mediocrity by Ebiezprada(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2017
GMBuhari:
Two options lagoon or rope
That's all you have to say?
I hope you haven't lost sight of the fact that tomorrow is yours?
Re: Nigeria And The Celebration Of Mediocrity by juman(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2017
I agree with you we celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria and Africa so much that is why Africa is so backward.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And The Celebration Of Mediocrity by juman(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2017
APC government is a failure despite high hopes of Nigerians.

But the ministers in this government are good enough to make significant mark and moving the country forward but they are still total failure.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And The Celebration Of Mediocrity by GMBuhari: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Ebiezprada:

That's all you have to say?
I hope you haven't lost sight of the fact that tomorrow is yours?

And your papa mama uncle brother na immortal? Big mumu
Re: Nigeria And The Celebration Of Mediocrity by Ebiezprada(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
GMBuhari:

And your papa mama uncle brother na immortal? Big mumu
Obviously you didn't get proper training.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Initially Went Abroad And This Is What Happened / IPOB Rejects Withdrawal Of Igbo Quit Notice / Okorocha Distributes 20 Year Old Volkswagen Passat Wagons As He Bans Keke Napep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.