Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,949 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) (1747 Views)

Is Abdulmutallab Not Simply Telling Us What We Already Know? / Mushrooms, Abdulmutallab And More! / The True Story Of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab(just Joking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by lysaa(f): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2010
D1KeleVra:

Cos your bald, skinny, k-legged in front, bow-legged 'hind. . . lol i doubt that babe
that describes a wonder of creation. . i can't be regular or typical human talkless of a gaot like u cheesy
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by D1KeleVra(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2010
so u're proud of ur looks? cheesy
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by lysaa(f): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2010
i'm proud to be better looking than U
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by D1KeleVra(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2010
ure a balding she-horse. . . ur supposed to be better looking. . .
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by mykali(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2010
jeeeeeeeeeeez grin
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by lysaa(f): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2010
horses are generally bald. .where do u get ur panadol extra from?  shocked
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by D1KeleVra(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2010
Ok. . . then ur a balding sea-elephant smiley
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by lysaa(f): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2010
LOL u be big goat! i leave u here.
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by D1KeleVra(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2010
Sail easy smiley
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by mykali(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2010
she's still online
she must be hiding in one of these other threads
off to find her cool
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by lysaa(f): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2010
one guy is calling u for a cage fight on one thread like that. .the Lord is your strength sha. GO IN PEACE.  grin
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by mykali(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2010
lysaa:

one guy is calling u for a cage fight on one thread like that. .the Lord is your strength sha. GO IN PEACE.  grin

i'll pass on that. Dikele has bigger muscles. grin
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by D1KeleVra(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2010
all in my feet grin i run like the wind mheen!
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by mykali(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2010
such a coward . . . tongue
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by D1KeleVra(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2010
Only heroes and adventurers get killed. . .
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2010
Are we still talking about that disgraceful idiot? angry
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by D1KeleVra(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2010
i, i, i swear i wasn't there embarassed
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by Abbeycity4(f): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2010
I don't know the full details of your travel schedule but you had a number of visas on your paali (passport). You need to know how much dry fasting and prayer some people do to raise money to get a passport before proceeding to prayer camp or redemption city on Lagos Ibadan expressway to receive laying on of hands for breakthrough for visas. Some of these people go along with their passports too and insist that a man of God MUST lay hands on the passport, anoint it with olive oil and wrap it with white handkerchief so that the day the oyinbo (white man) visa officer receives their application God will touch his heart and he will issue them a visa. Farouk let me tell you something some still do not get the visa and for those who do, they have to reach out to family and friends to raise funds for ticket, some are only able to raise the money when the visa has almost expired. Even me when I want to travel I'm always looking for cheap season tickets, I'll start calling my friends who work in airlines even the ones I had quarreled with. You come get visa and ticket money yanfu yanfu you come dey carry banger and knockout enter aeroplane.

Ah okay I remember it was Xmas day so you wanted to do fireworks with other people's life. Or was it because you boarded a Delta airlines planes that the Niger Delta spirit descended on you.

LMAO!!!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin but dis ya thing too long sha  angry
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by Abbeycity4(f): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2010
D1KeleVra:

i, i, i swear i wasn't there embarassed

come here and tell me hw u spent ur weekend grin
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by lysaa(f): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2010
u dey write story?
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by rickie4us(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2010
ok
Re: A Letter To Imam Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (just A Joke) by Pogistega(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2010
Check thr Recycle bin. The joke? is surely there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Laughed Soooo Hard! / Mtn In Trouble, U Wont Believe This / CBN Releases The New Seven Hundred naira(#700)note Into Circulation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.