Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,079 members, 7,967,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo (1626 Views)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Ex-npdp Spokesperson, Reveals Those Who Allegedly Wanted Buhari Dead In London / Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by olajay86(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/08/why-i-want-president-buhari-dead-asari.html

Former Niger Delta militants leader, Asari Dokubo, has given reasons he wishes President Muhammadu Buhari dead.

Asari spoke in a video in reaction to the news of Buhari’s return from the UK.

President Buhari spent over 100 days in London where he was receiving treatment for yet-to-be disclosed ailment.

Asari had last week said the President was suffering from a disease called ‘hale and hearty’ adding that Buhari will never recover.

But in his recent outburst, the former militant Lord alleged that President Buhari had previously wished him dead and that if he also ”wished him dead, what can anybody do to him?”
See video…

1 Like

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
As for me i have nothing to say undecided
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by Diegostan(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
PMB come and see o angry...
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by dadavivo: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
The illiterate Buhari can't do anything
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Asari "fat fool" dokubo at it again, looking for relevance, he has been out of the news for quite some time, and now he is looking for ways people will say he is still relevant not dead.
Expect the Ignoramus People of Biafra (IPOB) to come here and start to hail him.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by thesicilian: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
This criminal is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by joinnow: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
It only in Naija militant get mouth, chop money oppose government tongue
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by Seguntimmy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Seeing these, buhari be like

1 Like

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by yarimo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thank God this is not GEJ the dullard administration, if you do or say anything that will treating the peace of Nigeria and nigerians BUHARI will deal with you according to the laws of Nigeria .

3 Likes

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by Arrester171(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
That is not what he said
Lies
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by IPOB123london: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
and Buhari is back to kill more IPOB

listen to his speech and the afonjas is liking it naw

therefore does evil man deserve to breath more oxygen
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
yarimo:
Thank God this is not GEJ the dullard administration, if you do or say anything that will treating the peace of Nigeria and nigerians BUHARI will deal with you according to the laws of Nigeria .
story

1 Like

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by AbuEzeFemi(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
DSS fall on you
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by idu1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
He doesn't know you exist a$$hole!
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by omoiyalayi(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
I can't blame Asari dokubo cos democracy allows freedom of speech so.........
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead – Asari Dokubo by TheKingdom: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Remimadrid:
Asari "fat fool" dokubo at it again, looking for relevance, he has been out of the news for quite some time, and now he is looking for ways people will say he is still relevant not dead.
Expect the Ignoramus People of Biafra (IPOB) to come here and start to hail him.

"Ignoramus" People of Biafra do not want to be the Niggers in the Nigger Area that are happy their president who is supposed to be leading black Africa has been wearing pull-ups in London for over 3 months.

The world smells the shi.t stains from you folks, and frankly they know that you dont even know how foolish you are.

Too bad OOOOOH

(1) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu For Personal Gains / You Won't Believe What I Saw Today(photo) / VP Yemi Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of The DSS Official Attached To Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.