Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,975 members, 7,942,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

SEX STORY: Her Brother's Obsession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: Her Brother's Obsession (1305 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: Her Brother's Obsession by cyberwinner1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
In which an older brother is obsessed with his
sister, to the point he wants her intimately
before you start getting your panties
in a twist
and commenting bitchy shit, just know that I
DO NOT SUPPORT RAPE! This has incest
rape in it so be warned! Now please continue and just remember that I do not support nor do
I encourage it.
He looked at her a way a brother shouldn't look
at a sister. Every time she walked around in
her short shirts or tight-fitting shirts,
it drove
him mad. Her big 34DD breasts were always so inviting along with her wide hips that were
begging him to grab ahold to as he plunged
deep inside her virgin pussy. He watched her
from the living room as he saw her sway her
hips back and forth to a song she was playing
while she cooked. Thinking of what it feel like to sway her hips on his dick as he pounded
into her sweet pussy entered his mind. His
cock was straining in his pants... Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-her-brother-s-obsession
Re: SEX STORY: Her Brother's Obsession by Helentwitty: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
hian! I didn't just read this biko

(1) (Reply)

I Have Airtime To Give.... Fastest Finger Happy Sunday All / 'he Was In A Gay Relationship & We Had Sex Just 11 Times In 10years' / Check Out No Hand Kissing Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.