Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,212 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Woman Wants Her Mother DEAD For Getting Pregnant For Her Husband! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Wants Her Mother DEAD For Getting Pregnant For Her Husband! (1541 Views)

Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him / Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Wants Her Mother DEAD For Getting Pregnant For Her Husband! by Rider23: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nigerian woman wants her mother killed, for allegedly getting pregnant for her husband - Details
[img]https://3.bp..com/-R2rPMMyaDFQ/WZrpTVr7j_I/AAAAAAAAC1M/-VhOxOur7aM2LgYf2_xkCEGCHoHKxK9xgCLcBGAs/s400/20838619_142338746362658_5171082483411714048_n.jpg[/img]

In a shocking post on Instagram made by sex, aphrodisiac and alleged bonding Vlogger cum retailer, Hauwa Saidu aka Jaaruma of Jaaruma empire, one of her clients is asking her for help by killing her mother for sleeping with her husband!

Jaaruma (Pictured above) is known for selling her aphrodisiacs with something she calls LEKANIN NINGI, which according to her can deal with any cheating partner!
[img]https://2.bp..com/-bIE2Okb9vlQ/WZrpc5x80PI/AAAAAAAAC1Q/gIfPJQda7WwwvzIN-EIadEWwKZFMwhpoQCLcBGAs/s640/jr.jpg[/img]
This message she posted has caused controversy on her page, forcing her to delete it after posting, but trust Kemi Filani Blog to bring it to y'all!
Now people are asking if she (Jaaruma) has graduated to killing humans!!!
What's your take guys...

VIA: http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/nigerian-woman-wants-her-mother-killed.html
Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Wants Her Mother DEAD For Getting Pregnant For Her Husband! by ekensi01: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
I think she was unable to meet the demand of her husband, so the mother took advantage of her wickness.

The mother deserve death by hanging.
Re: Woman Wants Her Mother DEAD For Getting Pregnant For Her Husband! by bigtt76(f): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
May be she nor sabi de tin well naaaa undecided
Re: Woman Wants Her Mother DEAD For Getting Pregnant For Her Husband! by LexngtonSteele: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fat lie....fake story

1 Like

Re: Woman Wants Her Mother DEAD For Getting Pregnant For Her Husband! by Seguntimmy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
The lady suppose to cunningly apologise and ask her husband what he wants that is not in her, to make him had sex with her mother.
For been these childish.... Dat lady shud av dis

Re: Woman Wants Her Mother DEAD For Getting Pregnant For Her Husband! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
some women are really deluded.... see as this one wanna kill her mother for sleeping with her husband, but says absolutely NOTHING about killing that useless cheating bastard she calls her MAN...although violence is NOT right, i would certainly "understand" her gesture if/when she kills them BOTH

(1) (Reply)

Current Road Scam In Lagos That You Should Be Careful Of / I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics / Nigerians Fall For Loom (another Ponzi Scheme) Despite Losing Billions To MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.