Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,299 members, 7,940,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike (1498 Views)

Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari / Presidency cabal in dilemma on Buhari - Governor fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by Mrl1: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state has expressed joy over the safe return of President Muhammadu Buhari after 103 days in London for medical treatment for an undisclosed ailment.
According to him, Nigerians should be happy regardless of party affiliations on the return of the president, Channels reports.
He insisted it would be insane for anyone to be unhappy about the President’s return.
“It does not matter the party he belongs to, he is our president whether you like it or not, No sane person will say that his own president is sick then he will not rejoice when God has healed him, I don’t think that person is sane.
“For me, it is something that I must have to thank God almighty, you know what has happened these few days, the conjectures, the rumours and the rest of it so we are happy and that is why I am here today irrespective of the party I belong to.”
The Rivers state governor made this known governor at the weekend after the president returned on Saturday August 19.
The embattled former chairman of the Appropriations Committee noted that it was fair for people to have ideas and expectations about what Buhari was going to say.

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Source: http://MRL247..in/2017/08/only-sane-people-will-be-happy-over_21.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by Jostico: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
the insane are more happy because he's going back very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by jumper524(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
are you trying to say that ffk, fayose, and omokri are insane?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by madridguy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Your head is there my fellow madridsta Mr Project.
Shame on the pigs and idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by Young03(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Now that he is back?
What will it change?
Re: Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by serverconnect(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
True talk. Things will start to increase now.

1 Like

Re: Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by ddippset(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
For the first time I am liking Wike. But I must say the man is a very very smart politician.
Re: Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
madridguy:
Your head is there my fellow madridsta Mr Project.
Shame on the pigs and idiots.

This same Wike you and Hungerbad have criticized often and on is now a darling right? This same Wike that murdered thousands just to stay in power? You think we don't know why he is kissing arse?

Shame on Arewa bastttards.

You think I don't know that you are refering to Ndigbo as pigs and idiots? You think you can mask behind Nnamdi Kanu's comment and now reverse it?

Chineke bi na igwe kpokwa gi na ezi na ulo gi oku. Ihe mberede zukwa unu ogologo ndu unu nile. Ekpenta tagbukwa Nne na Nna gima umu gi nile. Anuohia nwuru anwu.

Muslim Scum of the earth.

We will follow you people to the gates of hell no matter how it is done. My only prayers is that Sane Yoruba people and men of goodwill stay out of the cross lines when it begins.

Because I can assure you bro, its going to be a cold day in hell when the time comes. Continue the subtle attacks against Ndigbo inugo? This time around, nobody is coming out alive. You can be assured of that.

Just be rest assured. We will never back down in the face of terrorism. Buharis government will and must be destroyed for trying to blackmail Ndigbo with Ojukwus picture. A people he called 5% and tried to relegate in the scheme of affairs of the nation.
Re: Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by swagagolic01(m): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
ddippset:
For the first time I am liking Wike. But I must say the man is a very very smart politician.

The man knows how to play nigeria politics
Re: Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by simplyhonest(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
nice one... but we are not deceived Sir...
Re: Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by GMBuhari: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Something is happening underground this one that everybody is being nice to Buhari

I dey wait

1 Like

Re: Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chai.. Igbo Jews won't like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by djevino(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
YourTerror:

This same Wike you and Hungerbad have criticized often and on is now a darling right? This same Wike that murdered thousands just to stay in power? You think we don't know why he is kissing arse?

Shame on Arewa bastttards.

You think I don't know that you are refering to Ndigbo as pigs and idiots? You think you can mask behind Nnamdi Kanu's comment and now reverse it?

Chineke bi na igwe kpokwa gi na ezi na ulo gi oku. Ihe mberede zukwa unu ogologo ndu unu nile. Ekpenta tagbukwa Nne na Nna gima umu gi nile. Anuohia nwuru anwu.

Muslim Scum of the earth.

We will follow you people to the gates of hell no matter how it is done. My only prayers is that Sane Yoruba people and men of goodwill stay out of the cross lines when it begins.

Because I can assure you bro, its going to be a cold day in hell when the time comes. Continue the subtle attacks against Ndigbo inugo? This time around, nobody is coming out alive. You can be assured of that.

Just be rest assured. We will never back down in the face of terrorism. Buharis government will and must be destroyed for trying to blackmail Ndigbo with Ojukwus picture. A people he called 5% and tried to relegate in the scheme of affairs of the nation.

help me tell them ooo..... am just happy bcus when it start nobody will back them...
Re: Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by omoiyalayi(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Jostico:
the insane are more happy because he's going back very soon.

Are u sure u are not the one dat will be hospitalized before then ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by omoiyalayi(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
jumper524:
are you trying to say that ffk, fayose, and omokri are insane?

That is exactly what he meant
Re: Only Sane People Will Be Happy Over Return Of President Buhari-governor Wike by Jostico: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
omoiyalayi:

Are u sure u are not the one dat will be hospitalized before then ?
complete fool

(1) (Reply)

What Are Buhari's Achievements So Far? / Southerners Are Useless In Nigerian Politics. / A Facebook User Agree He Is From A Shithole Country Blames FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.