Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,168 members, 7,896,968 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

Niger Delta Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Award (1302 Views)

Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Niger Delta Militants In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Award by harpo(m): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2007
Niger Delta Award, can one body decide to give award to all other sectors in the country, who is allowing them, and on what basis are they giving such and such awards, what are the yard sticks. In my own opinion they are just overdoing themselves (bunox or who ever is organizing it). If they say it is a Niger Delta thing it should be restricted to them there is no way one can sit down on one aspect of biz and be able to tell how the other aspect is doing, well i guess the money/payoffs they hope to get is worth it. In my own opinion such things should not be encouraged.
Re: Niger Delta Award by Seun(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2007
Any Nigerian can give an award to any other Nigerian, as long as they use their own money. It's a free world. wink
Re: Niger Delta Award by pureheart1: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2012
Some people just sit in the comfort of running their big mouth, all in the name of trying to kill people's dreams... Before now, the Niger Delta region is known for kidnapings, killing,militancy and over vice as the case may be...Unknown to the outside world, their bundles of talent in all aspects of life, from the Niger Delta region...The likes of Ini Edo, Dunkan Mighty, Timaya,Omawumi,Gov. Godswil Akpabio, Com. Adams Oshomole,Gov. Rotimi Amaechi, e.t.c all came from the Niger Delta region...And we all know these persons are outstanding in their performances...Now there is a body called the Niger Delta Advancement Awards,who honors these people for their excellent work,and that will also propel them to the greater height of doing now and now as they have always done.....It bleeds my heart to know that some person are just born to kill other people's dreams,instead of supporting the good world they are doing. Well criticism is a welcome idea....so run ur mouth the way u want.. The Niger Delta Advancement Awards body will for ever stand....I love you...

(1) (Reply)

Human Trafficking: Two Bus Loads Of 121 Suspects Intercepted . / Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! / Four Months After The Bloody Multiple Bank Robberies In Osun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.