Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,046 members, 7,909,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

"Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) (41368 Views)

Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) / New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by tintingz(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

See redefinition of terms:
Its about sexual orientation not about abuse.
A homosexual relationship can be a rape or even a child abuse.
I said this in my previous post, did you skip that? Homosexuality is not harming anyone it is a consensual thing except for rape cases, I said this up there.

Homosexuality: sexual preference/orientation for same sex relationships
Pedophilia: sexual preference/orientation for children
Zoophiles: sexual preference/orientation to animals
Homosexuality is consensual just like heterosexuality.

Pedophilia is an abuse on kids, harmful, not consensual.

Zoophilia is an abuse on animals, not consensual except you want to tell animals talk to humans, killing animals is also an abuse in some country law.

Since cannibalism is common among carnivores: we can conclude that any human being who is cannibalistic is genetically motivated.

Don't just repeat what you don't understand in the name of science!
Early humans were carnivorous, we still have that carnivorous gene in us, the reason we eat flesh and meats like it is normal, there are some people that find it barbaric, immoral eating flesh and meat, they are the vegetarians.

1 Like

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
tintingz:
I said this in my previous post, did you skip that? Homosexuality is not harming anyone it is a consensual thing except for rape cases, I said this up there.

Homosexuality is consensual just like heterosexuality.

Pedophilia is an abuse on kids, harmful, not consensual.

Zoophilia is an abuse on animals, not consensual except you want to tell animals talk to humans, killing animals is also an abuse in some country law.

Early humans were carnivorous, we still have that carnivorous gene in us, the reason we eat flesh and meats like it is normal, there are some people that find it barbaric, immoral eating flesh and meat, they are the vegetarians.

[size=18pt]Cannibalism![/size]
Having a Pet is not consensual: therefore, it is an unlawful detention.

How would you throw away the common aspect of affinity/orientation because it is common to the three examples.

If you hide under the fact that consent is not possible with animals,
why do we legally eat them?,
why do we legally have them as pets?,
why do we legally keep them in zoos?.

Because, consent is irrelevant with animals except in the case of cruelty.

A pedophile is one not because he had sex with a minor but because he has a sexual attraction/orientation towards children.

Same with a homosexual.

Is it not possible that a Virgin be Heterosexual?

1 Like

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

Fight God for all I care. Its your choice.

For every action, there is an opposing reaction. Only this time, the opposing reaction may not be equal.

Your days are numbered!

grin grin
"my days are numbered"? grin we're black and we're all full of Jesus, and yet we're in last place in just about everything grin we're living in héll

you're only following the latest flavor of week religion. This century you're a Christian or Muslim, last century you'd live, judge others, and die for the mainstream religion of that time grin
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

grin grin
"my days are numbered"? grin we're black and we're all full of Jesus, and yet we're in last place in just about everything grin we're living in héll

you're only following the latest flavor of week religion. This century you're a Christian or Muslim, last century you'd live, judge others, and die for the mainstream religion of that time grin

You seem to forget that as Africans, our disease is not religion BUT
1. Lack of Foresight
2. Lack of Critical thinking
3. Inferiority Complex

Check out Iran, Pakistan, Malaysia: three thinking Muslim countries. (I am not a Muslim)

Other countries Japan, India

Solve these three problems and see technological development.

1 Like

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

You seem to forget that as Africans, our disease is not religion BUT
1. Lack of Foresight
2. Lack of Critical thinking
3. Inferiority Complex

Check out Iran, Pakistan, Malaysia: three thinking Muslim countries. (I am not a Muslim)

Other countries Japan, India

Solve these three problems and see technological development.

Yes, this should be the primary concern. Not where the next man lays his peeper
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

Yes, this should be the primary concern. Not where the next man lays his peeper
Of course!
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

I see your point. You insinuate that he was already gay AND the lack of acceptance forced him out to become a prostitute.

So, what do you think made him repent/abandon his gay nature?
Love for the family?
But, it seems this particular guy wasn't rejected by his family. Neighbours seem to know him with his family, his sister seems to have a good relationship with him.

But seriously speaking:
1. You may have gotten a point if he was the one who arranged to watch SCOAN on TV
2. You completely discountenanced his testimony (with no proof) in preference for your own conjectures.
3. Just like you, he didn't believe in prayers
4. Evidence of change from feminine back to masculine gender in pictures.

Sometimes, instead of rejoicing with the LOST, you criticize. It is not good.
Do you prefer him to remain gay?

If his sister and family had a good relationship with him they wouldn't be rejoicing that his "gay nature" had been cured. His "gender" didn't change he stopped cross dressing. I would prefer him to be true to who he is gay or straight
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by iamleumas: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
KingMicky3286:

can you write some articles on www.naijacabals.com lets see how we can populate the forum...

Yes, what niche exactly?
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by TerrorSquad(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
motun2017:
you need deliverance

Come and deliver me...
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
LightandDarkness:

If his sister and family had a good relationship with him they wouldn't be rejoicing that his "gay nature" had been cured. His "gender" didn't change he stopped cross dressing. I would prefer him to be true to who he is gay or straight

I see you caught the fever.

The White Man is Always Right Syndrome.

Till the time of crossing when the truth cannot lie!
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by tintingz(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

[size=18pt]Cannibalism![/size]
Having a Pet is not consensual: therefore, it is an unlawful detention.
So having a pet means harming the pet?

How would you throw away the common aspect of affinity/orientation because it is common to the three examples.

If you hide under the fact that consent is not possible with animals,
why do we legally eat them?,
why do we legally have them as pets?,
why do we legally keep them in zoos?.
Have you heard of animal right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_rights

In western countries you can't do some things legally with animals the way we do here in Africa.

Because, consent is irrelevant with animals except in the case of cruelty.
Go and tell the animal right activists that consent is irrelevant with animals.

A pedophile is one not because he had sex with a minor but because he has a sexual attraction/orientation towards children.
Someone that has sexual attraction with a minor are mostly having psychological problem, while it is a legal practice in some society. Raping a minor is a criminal act.

Can you arrest any random person for pedophilic act? No, you need evidence.

Children don't know anything about sex, taking advantage of them or sleeping with them is pedophilic, it is an abuse.

Some scientists in evidence of familial transmittability suggest genetic might also be a cause of pedophilia but no certain proof yet.

Same with a homosexual.
Homosexuals are two adults having affair, how is that hurting anyone? Rape is the only harm here.

Is it not possible that a Virgin be Heterosexual?
What has this got to do with the discussion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Homosexuality is not genetic. There is no known conclusive basis for sexuality either homosexuality or heterosexuality.
Many scientists are now consider it genetic.
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

I see you caught the fever.

The White Man is Always Right Syndrome.

Till the time of crossing when the truth cannot lie!

The only "fever" I have is the objective observation and unbiased research and statistics are *most times right. It has nothing to do with subconscious or conscious belief in white supremacy, you're going to have to try harder.

tintingz:
Many scientists are now consider it genetic.

Many? I doubt it. Last I heard sexuality can be a product of many factors including genetics such as environment, psychology, biology even hormonal exposure in utero has been linked to adult sexuality. Rather than a single basis for sexuality e.g solely genetic or solely psychological, adult and childhood sexuality is believed to be a product of several factors such that to say definitively why a person is straight or gay would be almost impossible.
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Many? I doubt it. Last I heard sexuality can be a product of many factors including genetics such as environment, psychology, biology even hormonal exposure in utero has been linked to adult sexuality. Rather than a single basis for sexuality e.g solely genetic or solely psychological, adult and childhood sexuality is believed to be a product of several factors such that to say definitively why a person is straight or gay would be almost impossible.
You have no point here.

Are there no scientific research or experiment that shows there is gay gene? Yes or no?
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
tintingz:
You have no point here.

Are there no scientific research or experiment that shows there is gay gene? Yes or no?

You said it was genetic, I said while genetics could be a factor there is no conclusive evidence it is the sole basis for sexuality either homosexual or heterosexual. Your question should be is there good research that has successfully proven a particular gene or allele of a gene determines sexuality and the answer would be no, if you have a research paper that shows this I would be happy to read it.
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by tintingz(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
LightandDarkness:

You said it was genetic, I said while genetics could be a factor there is no conclusive evidence it is the sole basis for sexuality either homosexual or heterosexual. Your question should be is there good research that has successfully proven a particular gene or allele of a gene determines sexuality and the answer would be no, if you have a research paper that shows this I would be happy to read it.
@ bolded case close.

Can we rule it out it is not genetic or has biological foundation?
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
tintingz:
@ bolded case close.

Can we rule it out it is not genetic or has biological foundation?

You're asking the wrong question, while genetics could be a factor it has not been proven to or shown to be the sole determinant of sexuality.
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
LightandDarkness:

The only "fever" I have is the objective observation and unbiased research and statistics are *most times right. It has nothing to do with subconscious or conscious belief in white supremacy, you're going to have to try harder.

Every research starts with a bias!
Sometimes, a minority report (not from the big names) the result from scientific research are rejected for over a hundred years until (a trusted name) verifies the result.
For now, scientific results are biased against ANY non physical report..that is a big bias!

Your second point, I agree with. Just like everything is not purely spiritual. If as a baby, I was raised as a girl, and treated as one, I will most likely be effeminate.

Your Laboratory is Purely Physical and it excludes the Spiritual!
I have the Privilege of having both Physical and Spiritual Laboratories.

Hence, your conclusions are limited.

1 Like

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

Every research starts with a bias!
Sometimes, a minority report (not from the big names) the result from scientific research are rejected for over a hundred years until (a trusted name) verifies the result.
For now, scientific results are biased against ANY non physical report..that is a big bias!

Your second point, I agree with. Just like everything is not purely spiritual. If as a baby, I was raised as a girl, and treated as one, I will most likely be effeminate.

Your Laboratory is Purely Physical and it excludes the Spiritual!
I have the Privilege of having both Physical and Spiritual Laboratories.

Hence, your conclusions are limited.

Please show me the methodologies for your spiritual lab
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
tintingz:
So having a pet means harming the pet?

Have you heard of animal right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_rights

In western countries you can't do some things legally with animals the way we do here in Africa.

Go and tell the animal right activists that consent is irrelevant with animals.

Someone that has sexual attraction with a minor are mostly having psychological problem, while it is a legal practice in some society. Raping a minor is a criminal act.

Can you arrest any random person for pedophilic act? No, you need evidence.

Children don't know anything about sex, taking advantage of them or sleeping with them is pedophilic, it is an abuse.

Some scientists in evidence of familial transmittability suggest genetic might also be a cause of pedophilia but no certain proof yet.

Homosexuals are two adults having affair, how is that hurting anyone? Rape is the only harm here.

What has this got to do with the discussion

Some cultures in South America permits a man to have sex with Donkeys. The donkeys are never harmed in any way. Except you can prove that the donkeys are harmed. Isn't this Zoophilic?

Animals may not be harmed in a zoophilic relationship. So the point of harming the animals are invalid. Have you not heard of Human Females having sex with Gorillas and Dogs? In this case, who is being harmed?

Your argument about harming is NOT valid.

Your second point was about consent!
Consent is only relevant when the object has the intellectual maturity to CHOSE based on understanding. And that is where the agument of consent is not possible with a human minor.

Do you believe the argument of consent violation is possible with animals?

If not,Your argument about consent is NOT valid.

Everything about sexual orientation reduces purely to sexual preference.

Pls, truthfully answer this:

Let's assume the above quote of yours was finally VALIDATED by the scientific community, would you accept the result and abide by its consequences?

1 Like

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Experience!
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Experience!

The mode is extremely different from that of the Physical Lab.
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Experience!

The rules are different. Very different

1 Like

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

Experience!

The rules are different. Very different

Okay so completely anecdotal?
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Okay so completely anecdotal?

That is too hard a statement!
If I told you my dream,
Have I lied?
Is my dream story unreliable?
Is my dream story unscientific?

A DREAM is not PHYSICAL!
The Frame of reference are not the same.
The same rules do NOT apply

If you have NEVER experienced a dream, how would you understand when a person tells you his dream?
We have all dreamt before, so we understand that a Dream isn't Physical (you can even call it imaginations) but you wouldn't use the physical to judge a dream (that would be senseless isn't it?)

A Dream is subjective just like Spiritual Experiences are subjective. But being subjective isn't a prove of anecdotal conjecture. Its just in another frame which isn't Physical.

Like the laws of Quantum Physics break down at the Classical Scale. It doesn't make the quantum laws invalid, NO! To understand quantum Physics, you have to think out of the Classical Box.

It is impossible to understand quantum physics when you are locked in the classical.

You are locked in the Physical, so it is understandable that the Spiritual CANNOT make sense to you
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by tintingz(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

Some cultures in South America permits a man to have sex with Donkeys. The donkeys are never harmed in any way. Except you can prove that the donkeys are harmed. Isn't this Zoophilic?

Animals may not be harmed in a zoophilic relationship. So the point of harming the animals are invalid. Have you not heard of Human Females having sex with Gorillas and Dogs? In this case, who is being harmed?

Your argument about harming is NOT valid.
That is south america culture and it is what animal right are against because animals dont have intellect level like humans doesn't mean humans should take advantages of them, that is what they(animal rights activist) are against.

If a human female is having sex with gorillas, dogs, she is also abusing the animals,sexual abuse is not about the male folks doing the act.

In some culture and religion like Jainism, Taoism, Buddhism, Animism etc are against any form of abuse on animals.

Your second point was about consent!
Consent is only relevant when the object has the intellectual maturity to CHOSE based on understanding. And that is where the agument of consent is not possible with a human minor.

Do you believe the argument of consent violation is possible with animals?

If not,Your argument about consent is NOT valid.

Everything about sexual orientation reduces purely to sexual preference.
Again because animals dont have intellect level like humans doesn't mean humans should take advantage of them. An act of sexual act on animals is like taking advantage of the animal, animal rights is against it.

Pls, truthfully answer this:

Let's assume the above quote of yours was finally VALIDATED by the scientific community, would you accept the result and abide by its consequences?
I will accept the result since it has been proven with evidence, why should i reject what has been proven? but for the consequences i will not accept it, it is an abuse, there is reason we have empathy.
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

You are locked in the Physical, so it is understandable that the Spiritual CANNOT make sense to you

Okay sure
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Okay sure
Very sure. Just like the example I posted earlier.

It takes one who had had a dream experience to understand that physical rules do not hold.

It take someone with a knowledge of Quantum physics to know that Classical physics breaks down at some points with answers only understood by those interned in quantum physics.

Its impossible to understand QP when locked in CP.
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
tintingz:
That is south america culture and it is what animal right are against because animals dont have intellect level like humans doesn't mean humans should take advantages of them, that is what they(animal rights activist) are against.

If a human female is having sex with gorillas, dogs, she is also abusing the animals,sexual abuse is not about the male folks doing the act.

In some culture and religion like Jainism, Taoism, Buddhism, Animism etc are against any form of abuse on animals.

Again because animals dont have intellect level like humans doesn't mean humans should take advantage of them. An act of sexual act on animals is like taking advantage of the animal, animal rights is against it.

I will accept the result since it has been proven with evidence, why should i reject what has been proven? but for the consequences i will not accept it, it is an abuse, there is reason we have empathy.

I can see that your normal reasoning is beclouded, the last question was a test.

So if it becomes scientifically acceptable to practice incest, you will shamelessly proceed to desecrate your heritage.

Obstinate, Unreasonable and Unthinking course of choice you have made. It makes intelligent conversation impossible.
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by tintingz(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

I can see that your normal reasoning is beclouded, the last question was a test.

So if it becomes scientifically acceptable to practice incest, you will shamelessly proceed to desecrate your heritage.
Scientifically incest or consanguinity relationship will produce a birth defects, genetic disorder child but we still find some society practising consanguinity relationship e.g the Arabs and in the records they are the highest in genetic disorder in the world. Some scientists said people can do consensual consanguinity relationship but they should NOT produce children from it, so logically it is better to avoid it.

Science proof things and only accept things to be practice that is beneficial to humanity and some things that does not cause harm, if I find any thing of my culture or religion(I'm not a religious person tho) harmful I will reject it and go against it not with violence but with enlightenment to the people, some people are ignorant of what they practice they need to be enlightened to see the light.

Obstinate, Unreasonable and Unthinking course of choice you have made. It makes intelligent conversation impossible.

How do you reason? So if an adult female sleeps with a boy child? what do you call that?

1 Like

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
tintingz:
Scientifically incest or consanguinity relationship will produce a birth defects, genetic disorder child but we still find some society practising consanguinity relationship e.g the Arabs and in the records they are the highest in genetic disorder in the world. Some scientists said people can do consensual consanguinity relationship but they should NOT produce children from it, so logically it is better to avoid it.

Science proof things and only accept things to be practice that is beneficial to humanity and some things that does not cause harm, if I find any thing of my culture or religion(I'm not a religious person tho) harmful I will reject it and go against it not with violence but with enlightenment to the people, some people are ignorant of what they practice they need to be enlightened to see the light.

How do you reason? So if an adult female sleeps with a boy child? what do you call that?

I have terminated this conversation!
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by tintingz(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

I have terminated this conversation!
Lol, you must be joking. grin

You're giving yourself winning trophy. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of People At Cross Over Night / Pope’s New Guidelines On Love, Sex And Marriage / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.