Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,556 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

It's Official!!!! Nigeria Has No President!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Official!!!! Nigeria Has No President!!! (595 Views)

No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke / No President Can Perform Magic When There Is Tension – Jonathan / Nnamdi Kanu Vows: Nigeria Will Have No President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Official!!!! Nigeria Has No President!!! by Destined2win: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
I watched and listened to the sitting President today with utter disgust. After over 100 days outside the country illegally, he comes back to deliver a speech as he did today.

I didn't expect him not to disappoint anyway but anybody who supported what he said today is an enemy of the state and should be excommunicated.

I just can't wait to be President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Official!!!! Nigeria Has No President!!! by HumorMe(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
You wanna be GCFR!!!

it's official, you are "destined to fail"
Re: It's Official!!!! Nigeria Has No President!!! by Destined2win: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
HumorMe:
You wanna be GCFR!!!

it's official, you are "destined to fail"
Well I am already.

Go mark it somewhere .

I am the hope of this nation and All those who do not want to see a salvaged nation might not live to see it come to fruition.
Re: It's Official!!!! Nigeria Has No President!!! by jahsharon: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
OP, you will die of hypertension while Buhari is still making more babies. What your B.P. you may slump and die of Buhariphobia anytime.
Re: It's Official!!!! Nigeria Has No President!!! by Destined2win: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
jahsharon:
OP, you will die of hypertension while Buhari is still making more babies. What your B.P. you may slump and die of Buhariphobia anytime.
He is not fit to be President. True.

All enemies of peace and Prosperity are the ones not seeing his incapability

(1) (Reply)

Rats Union Decry Incessant False Accusations By The APC Govt(pictures Included) / President Buhari Is Leading Nigeria Away From A Democratic / Where Is Rev. Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.