Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) (36170 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Inspects Sam Mbakwe Airport After Fire Outbreak / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by 0b100100111: 5:27am On Aug 22, 2017
menmen20100:

On your afonja face grin

Better! Was expecting you to mention the usual land-locked erosion ridden region!

Glad my face is even more civilised than what I was expecting.
Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by kingthreatz: 5:38am On Aug 22, 2017
All these fame and regards that Kanu is getting from Biafra is whats making him continue in his vainless quest
Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by Basic123: 5:50am On Aug 22, 2017
Deep in yIGBOs heart they are bettered and pained that YORUBAs are indifferent to their course.hence,an attempt to associate any of their failures with yorubas.BECAUSE,THEY ARE NATURALLY BEDEVILED WITH CONGENITAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by Basic123: 5:53am On Aug 22, 2017
0b100100111:

Usual chest beating!
Kontinue!
Building civilisation grin grin grin. Where re u building it please?
Wail-on! Use to your usuals
NA MOUTH LIKE ATAKARA,May be on "ewedu pictures"
75% claimers

1 Like

Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by Basic123: 5:54am On Aug 22, 2017
menmen20100:

Afonjas and obsession with women's private parts are like 5 and 6. All they think about everyday, every hour is vaginaa/pusssy, sexxx/fuccck, yassh/asss, while their counterparts Igbo, white and Asian men are working hard, fighting for freedom, building civilization for their women and children. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 6:37am On Aug 22, 2017
Well been a leader means defying all odds to stand for your people, buh for how long is the question.
Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:45am On Aug 22, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
Will he drink it?
he will give it out to someone very special to him or serve it to his most important guests

1 Like

Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:50am On Aug 22, 2017
40years. the wine go don fine and sweet die. Nnamdi Kanu go dey bragging mode now
Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by TheAngry1: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2017
Ideeolots at it again. The man is acting drink and you are still giving him wine...kontinue
Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2017
OK oo, it is well
Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by Alitair(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2017
The wine has more value than most 40year olds in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by daveson2020(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2017
grin grin the decendant of AWO (toed) the rat poison lovers, the ewedu eaters, the skull minners, the cowardice Afonjas, the fulani humble slaves grin grin grin are all begging biafrans to stay with them. No going back biafra restoration is a must.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by adaxxy: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2017
0b100100111:
I must give it to Nnamadi Kanu for rising up from a common West London Gay club stripper to a celebrated individual in Eastern Nigeria.

Poverty really makes one think outside the box. His ordeals and travails in U.K really pushed him to invent a slavery mechanism.

The newest jew in town grin grin grin

Professor Scam he should be called!

he's a tyran..t
Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2017
Please don't attach dee Sam mbakwe to KANU, that man was the only governor imo had, his selfless service then is still enjoyed by imolites, his children couldn't create an opportunity for themselves to even take care of his existing wife. Mbakwe didn't amassed wealth for himself because he wasn't greedy . what has the children impacted to imolites ? Nothing but greedy beggars.

1 Like

Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Nkwobi on the table wink
Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by Bishops10(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2017
Margy:
Wait a second! Is that a former governor of Imo state's place of residence? He must really be a good Nigerian not to have stolen some wads!

Wow wow wow wow wow
He governed old imo state, IMO, Abia and Ebonyi
He remains the best we've ever haf
He's my kinsman though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by blessudu1(m): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2017
I am not from biafra, am from Edo state but behold for I say verily dat let d Biafra to come........Nnamdi kanu is a great man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by Tobbyfitz: 8:32am On Aug 22, 2017
TheCabal:

Their is a saying in Hausa language.. abokin parawo parawo .. that is: the friend of a thief is a thief.

And a son of an illiterate is an illiterate...

Son of a bloodsucking fool is a bloodsucking fool...
Son of awusa alamajiri is also alamajiri

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by Tobbyfitz: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Don't mind that fool... The wine he could just pass to his grand children to make a fortune out of while bidding..

Fools... Fools... Fools

And a word from a fool is meaningless....
KANU is indestructible

3 Likes

Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by cantok(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2017
Sam Mbakwe is a respectable politician. Is he striving for new relevance at old age?
Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by Kells677(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2017
I have a lot of questions to ask, if you all have been observant you will notice that I don't comment not just because I don't have anything to say but because this thread is been driven by tribalism, hatred, anger and sentiments, from my calculations I don't see reasons why you would want to keep a person you despise so much, you tagged them disgrace to the nation in general some people make it point of duty to search for any derogatory news attributed to them to post it here and struggle for it to be in front page, you gave them many different derogatory nick name, this same people your ashamed to associate with them outside the shores of this country because you felt that your better than them or they posses a dubious trait inherent in them (your opinion) yet this same people want to save you the stress of all this tribulation and shame by asking for a self governance yet you refuse to acknowledge it, I believe if this people are bad omen as been tagged, in other to save your self of the disgrace you always emphasize they bring to you let them go because you cannot keep on pursuing a dog from shit if the dog leaves it will you eat it, let us all use our tongue to count our teeth we all know that we needed the Igbo's as much as we need ourselves and hating on them will never change the ideology of there self actualization rather it will increase it because we are not giving them the reason to continue with this incompatible Union. my opinion

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by freedomchild: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2017
Give honour to whom honour is due..
KANU deserves to be honoured
Honestly, I tell you that, majority of people in south east and south south are happy when they wake up in the morning and remember KANU and IPOB
God bless Biafra

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by otabuko(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Margy:
Wait a second! Is that a former governor of Imo state's place of residence? He must really be a good Nigerian not to have stolen some wads!

Wow wow wow wow wow
Chai. This your wow. Wow. Are you an ambulance?
Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by Baroba(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2017
nkemdi89:
Please don't attach dee Sam mbakwe to KANU, that man was the only governor imo had, his selfless service then is still enjoyed by imolites, his children couldn't create an opportunity for themselves to even take care of his existing wife. Mbakwe didn't amassed wealth for himself because he wasn't greedy . what has the children impacted to imolites ? Nothing but greedy beggars.

Kanu, paid a glowing tribute to Mbakwe, he went to pay homage..In his own words, he called him and Okpara, the two greatest Igbo men that ever lived.. according to him, " If Biafra comes, he will honour him appropriately".. The video is on YouTube.. We might no all agree with his vision, but i respect him for doing this..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) by Baroba(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2017
cantok:
Sam Mbakwe is a respectable politician. Is he striving for new relevance at old age?

Dee Sam Mbakwe is long dead, which Sam are you talking about..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Soot In Rivers State: RSGV Issues Press Release. / Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.