Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! (2109 Views)

How much Bet9ja, nairabet, Betking and co generates Monthly... / Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting / How to Win Huge Cash On Bet9ja, Nairabet And Other Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by greenstar: 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
I just lost heavily. My people! Stop it, it ruins, you can never be financially successful, and all... Please stop it!

1 Like

Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Why wont it ruin u when u play visual (die-faster) rather than soccer (fixed deposite) undecided
Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by greenstar: 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
Why wont it ruin u when u play visual (die-faster) rather than soccer (fixed deposite) undecided
I just lost 60k on their online virtual, and today, I've made a vow never to gamble again! Ever!
Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
greenstar:
I just lost 60k on their online virtual, and today, I've made a vow never to gamble again! Ever!

Why complain when dig ur own grave

1 Like

Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by greenstar: 12:00am On Aug 22, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Why complain when dig ur own grave
that's your own ooo
Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by hybeet(m): 12:06am On Aug 22, 2017
bet no good at all
Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by internationalman(m): 12:40am On Aug 22, 2017
I'm sure you have sworn never to bet again b4 now. you re just a sore and a greedy loser that's all. You wouldn't b giving this advice if u played 2 to 3 odds per ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by greenstar: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2017
internationalman:
I'm sure you have sworn never to bet again b4 now. you re just a sore and a greedy loser that's all. You wouldn't b giving this advice if u played 2 to 3 odds per ticket.
if you like, say shiii, that's your own.. I've given my waeb
Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2017
You are a fool. Because u greedily stake 60k(maybe ur last Kobo) and lost, u want us all that normally chop Atleast 5k almost every week with N100-200 to stop betting..

Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by Ejomax77(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2017
greenstar:
I just lost heavily. My people! Stop it, it ruins, you can never be financially successful, and all... Please stop it!
lol... how much did you lose if I may ask.
Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by greenstar: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Ejomax77:
lol... how much did you lose if I may ask.
60k..
Please nobody should mail me, promising me sure ganes angry... I'm done with betting
Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by Ejomax77(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2017
greenstar:
60k..
Please nobody should mail me, promising me sure ganes angry... I'm done with betting
How much was the potential winnings?
Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by greenstar: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Ejomax77:
How much was the potential winnings?
Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by dasanctuary(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
greenstar:
if you like, say shiii, that's your own.. I've given my waeb

I play 1.65 odds a day with good money and always get my results , don't be too greedy

1 Like

Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by DannyJ19(m): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
you were too greedy that's why you lost....I no dhy play pass 3odds wit 1k
Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by Ejomax77(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
greenstar:
eyaa its so painful you lost heavily.
Re: Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! by purplerope: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
You probably where greedy, why not learn and stake low, or better still look for a mentor

(1) (Reply)

This Weekend's Free Prediction. / Full Match & Highlights: Download Chelsea Vs Qarabag 6-0 Champions League 2017 / [VIDEO] Godin Gives Messi A Taste Of His Medicine With This Sumptuous Dribble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.