Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" (53730 Views)

Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer / Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by ImaIma1(f): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
webincomeplus:
He forgot the fact that being an actor/comedian made him popular, and that popularity was the foundation he built his newfound mentorship career on. Who patronizes an unknown mentor?

Well, since he said he wasted 10 years of his life, I can't but agree with him. What's my own? It's his life, not mine.

I think his point is that comedy doesn't come naturally to him. I never really found him funny just like Tee A and Gnenga Adeyinka. It only made him popular but not a renowned comedian.
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by fujirice: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
This is what happens when you despise your little beginning.
*sad*

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by webincomeplus(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
ImaIma1:

I think his point is that comedy doesn't come naturally to him. I never really found him funny just like Tee A and Gnenga Adeyinka. It only made him popular but not a renowned comedian.
Yes, I agree with you. But he shouldn't have referred to his years as a waste, since he still got popularity, which is no doubt a selling point for his mentorship business.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Lilimax(f): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
gberra:
Lol!... lili is pained. You made some advances but he didn't notice you. Get over it biko. cheesy
Huh undecided?
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by ImaIma1(f): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
webincomeplus:

Yes, I agree with you. But he shouldn't have referred to his years as a waste, since he still got popularity, which is no doubt a selling point for his mentorship business.

I guess so
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by ActionsShure: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Another wasted talent
Gbenga adeyinka d 1st
Dat guy is last

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by chiefojiji(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Would you have discovered yourself if not that you had to pass through a tunnel which you're calling a waste of time for you......congratulations anyway!

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by fohlarp: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Eva snc I dey watch ya prg av nt bn thrld except 4 one day a guy came nd was mimickg olamide's song.U self improve to inspire snc U call it Ur line.
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by RobinHez(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
BroZuma:
Efe come and hear oooo!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by feelgoodstuffs(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately; your life is still wasting as a talkshow host and a power bike rider.

Lmao you wicked oo, are you for real? You mean he no get car?
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Teju speaking at his “Teju Baby face Academy”, said people can work hard and still leave in penury, advising everyone to work smart and find what they can do effortlessly, but in excellence, so that they can add value, because it is only when you add value that you will get wealth easily.
at least I learnt this from the wastage
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by colizee(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
I bet You also regret the money You made 4rm it right?

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by colizee(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
I bet You also regret the money You made 4rm it right? BS!!!
Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Comedy gave you this platform (though you weren't funny) gods of comedy wee cash up on you. Ungrateful bastard

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" by onyi143: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2017
Well I'm not really his fan and I don't really see how funny his jokes are.
All the same I wish Jim the best in his new destiny. Bitcoin, perfect money available check us Nairaomm.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.