Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,676 members, 7,885,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Web Designer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designer Needed (908 Views)

A Web Designer Needed Urgently. / How Can I Trust A Webmaster/web Designer ? / Web Designer Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designer Needed by bosunng: 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2010
Our Company urgently need a Web Designer ONLY to design for us a 8 page website with 3 Forms to be connected to the Database.

All pages are to be written on PHP codes.

Interested persons are to forward "Note of Interest" as Subject to

info.prodigyuniverse@gmail.com

Offer Price = #25,000

Thank you.
Re: Web Designer Needed by Afam(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2010
bosun.ng:

Our Company urgently need a Web Designer ONLY to design for us a 8 page website with 3 Forms to be connected to the Database.

All pages are to be written on PHP codes.

Interested persons are to forward "Note of Interest" as Subject to

info.prodigyuniverse@gmail.com

Offer Price = #25,000

Thank you.

What dictated the offer price and who sanctioned it?

I have seen companies base their budgets on wrong or false information and such companies never complete the intended projects. This is like walking into an car shop and telling the dealer that you want the latest Hummer Jeep that has blue color and what you are willing to pay is N500,000.00 even if the actual price is over N10M.

Will you get the Hummer jeep for N500,000.00 ?

Rather than look for competent developers that can deliver on the project (which is far more important than anything else) people are making offers that may never deliver on the project.

Regardless of how low an offer is surely there will be a willing service provider that will say yes but again is the project usually completed?
Re: Web Designer Needed by DualCore1: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2010
Afam:

Will you get the Hummer jeep for N500,000.00 ?
china hummer
Re: Web Designer Needed by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2010
I think this offer is too small.

But if you will review the price .

Contact me on www.marknollis.com
Re: Web Designer Needed by freeman191(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2010
There are 2 type of people you will get with ur offer,
1. Professionals who are less busy and just want to while away time with designing a free site
2. Amateurs who are justing learning and need a break, who could do a good job or mess up everything.

The choice is yours get tested or non tested, your price is too low for a site that involves php scripting and database,
increase the price and get quality work which will benefit you in the long run.
Re: Web Designer Needed by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2010
Freeman, get your point!!!
Re: Web Designer Needed by seyosci: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2010
visit http://www.supersitelive.com loads of developers available
Re: Web Designer Needed by ada89: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2010
visit http://www.hostingpacific.net for your professional web design services - call 08030993200, 08056106302 or e-mail info@hostingpacific.net for more details
Re: Web Designer Needed by fasanD1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2010
I think this offer is too small for a site that involves php scripting and database,
increase the bugdet and get quality work.

check my site for more info www.zankeypro.com email:deji@zankeypro.com or delongpet23@gmail.com and see some of my works
Re: Web Designer Needed by seusco(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2010
Hello,

You can visit www.lumiere-ng.com/portfolio_web.php and see if you like my stuff!

Then call 08035646861

Cheers!
Re: Web Designer Needed by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 20, 2010
Hmmm that's not good that price is too low cuz a CMS takes extra effort for security,database sanitization,hacking proof,duplicate entry and all the validation and regex of strings only to get 25k.well it depends on the situation but that's too cheap.
Re: Web Designer Needed by ajidex: 8:28pm On May 25, 2010
c guy d money toooooooo small bt noworry i fill do am[b][color=#006600][/color][/b]
Re: Web Designer Needed by canachy(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2010
:-x
Re: Web Designer Needed by holaitan(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2011
i am a website designer who can help to design a website of your choice at anytime
i am ion lagos you can contact me through e-mail abdulwahabolaitan@ymail.com or call 08189694544.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Free Subdomain For Creating An Alumni Website / Phpbb Or SMF Which Of Them Is Better And More Vasertile For Creating Forums / Is Blogging For Profits Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.