Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,250 members, 7,891,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:41 AM

Sending And Receiving Fund Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sending And Receiving Fund Abroad (1580 Views)

With Pocket By Piggyvest App There Are No Limits To Sending And Receiving Money / Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sending And Receiving Fund Abroad by Eskimosbricks: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Sending and receiving fund to/from abroad got more easier and cheaper through the aid of technology. No need to panic!!! This service is available to all continent of the world and is compatible to major currencies worldwide.

Though there may be contrary perception to this but a trial may drive the fact more clearly and convinced any contrary mind even to speak of it to friends.

email:eskimosbricks@gmail.com
Re: Sending And Receiving Fund Abroad by vertueptime: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Put ur registered office address
Re: Sending And Receiving Fund Abroad by Eskimosbricks: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2017
Guess I have someone that love me so much here. Though is not a financial house nor a banking hall. Even the banking hall has all kind of security yet they were being asked to face down sometimes. I have no puppy in my office!!! Notwithstanding business is not done in the cloud. Knowing the office address could be ideal only if there is an established business contant but that may not really be ideal publicly here.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Angel Investors Needed / Can You Still Call It Black Nylon? / Togo To Nigeria Logistics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.