Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Married Woman Sent Packing After Nigerian Pastor Impregnated Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Sent Packing After Nigerian Pastor Impregnated Her (714 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Sent Packing After Nigerian Pastor Impregnated Her by ayolatv: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2017
A married woman, Mrs . Omotola Akerele, was sent packing by her husband after her pastor impregnated her.

The 32 year old woman claimed the said pastor, Mathew Olakunle of Christ Apostolic Church , Oke Itura in Iju town, Akure, Ondo state, had slept with her during a spiritual healing.

Omotola who narrated her ordeal during a programme on Adaba FM Akure said her mother introduced her to the pastor.

“I had a severe cough and my mother took me to Pastor Olakunle Mathew for prayer in Iju . After praying for me , he said I needed a shaving stick and a handkerchief to perform the spiritual exercise , which I took to him.

“The pastor told me that he wanted to use my hair to perform some spiritual work that would solve my spiritual problem. On the night of that first day we got there, he asked me to take off my clothes in the presence of my mother to enable him pray for me in the mission house.

Also Read: Police uncovers human parts in Ogun state church, arrests pastor

“Since that day , he has been asking me to come for deliverance and when I got there, he would ask me to remove my clothes and lie on the bed. He would lie on me Unclad and be praying for me.

“On the seventh day, he shaved the hair of my private part and my armpit hair and put the hair in the white handkerchief. After that, we had sexual intercourse and after the intercourse, he asked me to go and bury the hair in the handkerchief”

She said she got pregnant a month after the sexual intercourse but aborted the baby without her husband’s consent. She added that her husband found out and sent her packing.

Full story: https://www.ayola.tv/married-woman-sent-packing-after-nigerian-pastor-impregnated/

Lalasticlala Seun

Re: Married Woman Sent Packing After Nigerian Pastor Impregnated Her by optional1(f): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2017
Nigerian pastors behaving like Nigerian police since 149BC...
Re: Married Woman Sent Packing After Nigerian Pastor Impregnated Her by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2017
grin

Sharp pastors....

Agents of hell are here!
Re: Married Woman Sent Packing After Nigerian Pastor Impregnated Her by thorpido(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2017
Crooks calling themselves pastors.
Re: Married Woman Sent Packing After Nigerian Pastor Impregnated Her by MissJoy29(f): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2017
Sincerely, I think women like this were charmed. I know women are more gullible than men but I don't believe a SANE human being will allow herself to be brainwashed and deceived like this.
Re: Married Woman Sent Packing After Nigerian Pastor Impregnated Her by michealdeco: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2017
That's them undecided

They are good in fraud and sleeping with other people's wives

Anything that gives money they jump into it

No dem na dem

I no wan mention name today

Afon come and see

#EvermayoR
Re: Married Woman Sent Packing After Nigerian Pastor Impregnated Her by Rtopzy(f): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
thorpido:
Crooks calling themselves pastors.
I am telling you.
Re: Married Woman Sent Packing After Nigerian Pastor Impregnated Her by morbeta(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Her mother misled her...who know if the pastor slept with her mother too.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Non-nigerian African Girls On Nigerian Guys / Let's Talk Sex: OAP Toolz, Disclose What A Sex Partner Did To Her During Sex / See How To Make A Girl Hot In Bed And She Will Give You F**k With Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.