Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

12 Things Guys Should Never Do On A First Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Guys Should Never Do On A First Date. (692 Views)

What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? / All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things Guys Should Never Do On A First Date. by rizzyrozz: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2017
There are some creepy things unknown to some men that they do on their first date that isn’t right, the way you talk, the way you look, your composure and many more. The lady might get bored of you if you make these mistakes listed below, I need not to tell you that ladies are very observant more especially on their first date, before meeting a lady on your first date make sure you are well corporately dressed, it helps a lot. Without further ado let’s take a quick look on things men should never do on their first date.

1 Never talk about sex when on your first date.

2 Never ask the lady about her EX-boyfriend.

3 Please you are free to compliment on her outlook but do not over compliment.

4 Dress as a gentle man not as ghetto gangster. Remember, she will judge your inside look by looking at your dressing code.

source....https://royalsgist.com/2017/08/22/12-things-guys-never-first-date/

Re: 12 Things Guys Should Never Do On A First Date. by RoyalBlak007: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2017
♤ This Section

♤ sef ehn grin
Re: 12 Things Guys Should Never Do On A First Date. by optional1(f): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2017
tips for fresher and learners
Re: 12 Things Guys Should Never Do On A First Date. by tosyne2much(m): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2017
Also, stop starring at her bosoms when having a conversation with her. It's morally wrong cheesy
Re: 12 Things Guys Should Never Do On A First Date. by maryjan8(f): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2017
Nice
Re: 12 Things Guys Should Never Do On A First Date. by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2017
Why calling it Date
Call your crush
Make we meet for shoprite
Enta kfc chop chicken and drink beta drink
Wear any cloth you like
Leave there together go Seperate ways
Thats all!!
Stop making life hard
We are not in Europe grin grin
Re: 12 Things Guys Should Never Do On A First Date. by PalmchatApp: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2017
also read; 10 hilarious pre-wedding pictures ever created. click here...http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=1787
Re: 12 Things Guys Should Never Do On A First Date. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2017
rizzyrozz:
before meeting a lady on your first date make sure you are well corporately dressed, it helps a lot.

not all women like corporately dressed men, and also, if you ARE not into such dress style, then there is no reason to wear corporate clothing to foolishly try to impress some babe... the best thing about 1st dates is to SIMPLY BE YOURSELF!

1 Never talk about sex when on your first date.

if you guys are BOTH comfortable about it, there is nothing wrong with talking about sex... especially if she is dressed like a slut.

2 Never ask the lady about her EX-boyfriend.

although it shouldnt be a direct question, there are many ways to enquire about such thing, like asking:
- how come you are single?
- what kind of woman are you in a r/ship?
- what man would not want to be (dump) a lady such as you?
etc

4 Dress as a gentle man not as ghetto gangster. Remember, she will judge your inside look by looking at your dressing code.

some women out there are ONLY seeking for ghetto gangsters, and if this is you then no need to pretend to dress like what you are NOT. be proud of who you are and basta!
Re: 12 Things Guys Should Never Do On A First Date. by faithscharms(f): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2017
One mumu was asking me if I had ever had someone suck my nipples till I came..I was like WTF is wrong with some guys?we were just talking of one girl that came into the eatry dressed really provocatively and her boobs where almost exposed and out of the blue this fvckboy decides to say rubbish to me?

I was just confused why he did so,since then I just blocked his dumb ass..A reasonable man won't actually like that even on your 5th date.

(1) (Reply)

. / Has Anyone Ever Noticed There's Been Power Supply Since 12am Today / Does Your Hymen Have A Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.