Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,434 members, 7,926,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

Right Hand Drives - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Right Hand Drives (1118 Views)

VP Osinbajo Drives Kona, Nigerian-Made Electric Car At #MadeInNigeria Exhibition / Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused / Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Hand Drives by Barbara007(f): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Please I want to know the cost of converting a right hand drive to left please anyone with rough idea of the cost?
Kindly WhatsApp' me if possible

Thanks
Re: Right Hand Drives by nurey(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2017
Barbara007:
Please I want to know the cost of converting a right hand drive to left please anyone with rough idea of the cost?
Kindly WhatsApp' me if possible

Thanks

This an awkward way of asking question and for help. Is Nissan Micra sold the same price as a Range Rover? When asking question, please be detailed in your question
Car make
Car model and year
Preferred Location for conversion
With these parameters, your question will be answered
Re: Right Hand Drives by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2017
nurey:

This is a childish way of asking question and for help. Is Nissan Micra sold the same price as a Range Rover? When asking question, be detailed in your question
Car make
Car model and year
Preferred Location for conversion
With these parameters, your question will be answered

Seems your sidechick recently tied you down with unwanted pregnancy. You dey harsh these days.
Re: Right Hand Drives by nurey(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2017
PaperLace:

Seems your sidechick recently tied you down with unwanted pregnancy. You dey harsh these days.

She don deliver ooo, when are you coming for OMUGWO? grin

so if i replace the bolded with stupid, silly, brainless etc just to mention a few, what will you say about it?
Re: Right Hand Drives by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
nurey:

She don deliver ooo, when are you coming for OMUGWO? grin

so if i replace the bolded with stupid, silly, brainless etc just to mention a few, what will you say about it?

Send me money for flight. I will be there in record time.

If you replaced it with such expletives, it would have been worse angry.
Re: Right Hand Drives by nurey(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
PaperLace:

Send me money for flight. I will be there in record time.

If you replaced it with such expletives, it would have been worse angry.

Flight keh, you don dey do YaHoO yAhOo? tongue
there is no Lagos to lagos local or international flight ooo grin just take molue of #100 nah, you never do and you wan receive money nawa for U

Re: Right Hand Drives by rafiky: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
To all the gurus in the house,what will be the cost of converting Kia Magentis 04 (16V) from RHD to LHD.
House please recommend a good Kia conversion guru.
Re: Right Hand Drives by Lexusgs430: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
PaperLace:

This statement got me laughing really hard.... Are you talking from experience ?

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Launches Self-flying Taxis, World’s First / Stunning,Ultra Futuristic Car Models Unveiled At The Tokyo Motor Show / Bullet Proof S Class 2004 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.