Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,993 members, 7,938,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

She Is Dead! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Dead! (907 Views)

Beau Brummell Is Dead: South Africa's King Of Nudity Dies (Photos) / Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Dead! by remedick: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2017
It is sad to let you all know that the lady i talked about here https://www.nairaland.com/3913166/bloody-sex-how-does-it didn't make it back alive. She died from complications.

Though someone assumed she may have some medical conditions in her vagina, but I do not think that is the case. The dude harmed her and only God knows what they did in the room.

So sad... women, be careful what you wish for. May the guy's dickk was too big for her and it eventually tore her, i can not tell. The fact that he ran away with her phone says a lot.
Re: She Is Dead! by purples25(f): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2017
Don't know why this particular death or the thought of it makes me cold , to shudder. RIP to her.

1 Like

Re: She Is Dead! by remedick: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
purples25:
Don't know why this particular death or the thought of it makes me cold , to shudder. RIP to her.
My dear, it well. May we not invite death into our lives...
Re: She Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't think the cause of the death is the sex. Sex doesn't just result in bleeding even if the man's dick is too big for her or long.

May her soul RIP.
Re: She Is Dead! by purples25(f): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
remedick:
My dear, it well. May we not invite death into our lives...

Amen
Re: She Is Dead! by remedick: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:
I don't think the cause of the death is the sex. Sex doesn't just result in bleeding even if the man's dick is too big for her or long.

May her soul RIP.
According to what I was told, she was bleeding from the vagina and the dude ran away with her phone. Nobody knows what really went wrong in the room... all we know is that she brought a man into her house and dude left her in worse conditions than he met her.

(1) (Reply)

If You Work On Your Man For His joystick To Stand He Is Not Really Into You / I Didnt Comit Suicide, I Didnt Go Through It.thanks NL / Married Men And Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.