Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,434 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Oh No! Police Arrests Man For Asking Of Directions In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oh No! Police Arrests Man For Asking Of Directions In Port Harcourt (443 Views)

Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) / Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh No! Police Arrests Man For Asking Of Directions In Port Harcourt by blogreporter: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2017
What has out policemen turned into? Well According to an Instagram user wrldwidekelechi the Police in Rivers state arrested him yesterday, for asking of directions on where he was heading to.. In the two videos he shared the Police could be heard harassing him.. Read what he posted and the video below!

''Literally thought I was in a movie. The police entered my drivers Lexus and harassed us. Drove to the police station, deflated the tire and after all that I still only gave them 1k smh. Today Nigerias police corruption pissed me off. When it got physical that's when I knew Oga Police was gonna ask me to give him a ridiculous amount. Cuz said 100k ��� I told him let me call my Oracle haha''

Watch the video here:

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/08/oh-no-police-arrests-man-for-asking-of.html

Re: Oh No! Police Arrests Man For Asking Of Directions In Port Harcourt by blogreporter: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Oh No! Police Arrests Man For Asking Of Directions In Port Harcourt by NOC1(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2017
those guys are useless last week monday morning when i and my friends were coming back from warri to lagos this guys packed us because one of us was on phone, not the guy drivingoooo i was so angry with them.

Nigeria Police mumu do too much.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Angry At Buhari And His Supporters Is This The Kind Of Nigeria We Need.. / Bank Machine Now Lie!!!! / In South Korea Woman Chops Off Husband’s joystick For Golf Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.