Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,684 members, 7,892,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:42 PM

Government For My Country Na Joke – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Government For My Country Na Joke – Wizkid (550 Views)

There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags / Mohameed Yusuf: Falz Condemns Kano State Government For Sending Musician To Jail / Wizkid: Government For My Country Na Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Government For My Country Na Joke – Wizkid by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2017

The Starboy music worldwide CEO, wizkid is not happy with the Headlines he read .

Wizkid also airs his opinion on the country’s current situation on twitter.

The starboy disclsoed this in a tweet, and insinuted that he’s not happy with what he’s been reading and seeing about the country, and then went ahead to conclude by saying that the “government for my country na Joke”

http://fstrends.com.ng/2017/08/government-for-my-country-na-joke-wizkid/
Re: Government For My Country Na Joke – Wizkid by fk001(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Go and sit down with your sag trouser

politics is not singing
Re: Government For My Country Na Joke – Wizkid by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
fk001:
Go and sit down with your sag trouser

politics is not singing

Abi ooo

(1) (Reply)

We Never Give Up, We Remain One - Nigerian Man Celebrates His Elderly White Wife / You Must See: Kylie Jenner Says She And Kendall Share Underwears / This Photo Of Ada Slim Passionatly Kissing Denrele Edun Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.