Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,874 members, 7,909,288 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:51 PM

Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu (56725 Views)

FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office / N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office / Reactions Over Rats In President Buhari's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
just tell us his air conditioner was poisoned like I heard instead of rats eating AC. can rat eat furniture and ac? rat is not eating Okada man's furniture self not to talk of a whole president's furniture made if Mahogany and treated with several pesticides
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by IamEmem(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
It is an international and national embarrassment to say that the highest office in the land is rodent infested. This is very laughable, an insult on intelligent Nigerians, and makes our dear nation an element of mockery among committee of nations.

1 Like

Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by Moganajoe: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
iluvnaija:
Lies from pit of hell!
What happened to the paid cleaners and office staffs?
They all went to U.K. Too?

I voted only Buhari but my love for him will not make me to see lies and call it truth and truth a lie. What is wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it and what is right is right even if there's no one doing it.

My love for Buhari as a president of Nigeria has vaporized. I have no hope in his administration. I'm not a lover of Nigerian politics and politicians because what we see in Europe and America we don't see it here.

Governance in Nigeria is about stealing, looting, contracts to steal and not complete the job, becoming powerful in the society thereby using official armed security to your own advantage, infact the list is endless.

The nation wasn't as bad as it is now when Sunny Okosun of blessed memory sang "which way Nigeria"
Today we still don't know yet.
It is finished!
The last man we thought is free from corruption is not healthy to lead. Chai!

I have this feeling that nothing happen to the President's office. Even thought something went wrong in his office it could have been fixed before his arrival, afteral his resumption was preplanned by his cabal.

Or are they telling Nigerians that Charly Boy forced Buhari to resume earlier than expected through his #ResumeorResign campaign? If it were to be where things are work, Buhari's Chief of staff & co are supposed to be given a matching order.
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by DocHMD: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
The dullard is also a dirty man. Why won't rats invade his office when all he knows is drinking burukutu and crushing kulikuli with his rotten teeth in the No 1 office table in the zoological republic. Na lassa fever go kill am.
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
dis ahboki Garuba shehu dey Crase ni walahi! angry
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by mojounited(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by mojounited(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
A subtle way of trying to introduce "Rodents and Pests Control and environmental service at Aso Villa" into the 2018 National Budget for N500 Billion! Kontinu

1 Like

Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
It's sad. Really sad. These politricians do really take Nigerians as Zombies. It shows how dumb and stupid they are for coming up with such lame excuse. It's obvious they are as dumb as the head they seem to follow.
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by Jaiyeola24(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
This guy eventually overtook Lai , Liarmohammed bow out. Congratulations Garba Shehu!!
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by desiredmee(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
All I do is laugh on this laughable story its naija where anything goes without questioning
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by ima4sure(f): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Which kind lie be this APC Rats in aso rock
Ha.... this has gotten out of hand seriously,
which kind shameless lies Apc dey release so abeg.....
Tufiakwa.
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by thayora: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bring back buhari and pls return that cosmetic surgery face buhari back to where you hired him from...or else
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by ima4sure(f): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sagay212:
This is the lowest any human can go. Even a senile person won't say this. Rats in the president's office? So it means the president is exposed to lassa fever? They don't fumigate the office of the president and the whole aso rock often with the huge year budget allocation? Is it not better to just say the president will be working from home because he needs to recover fully instead of saying Rats destroyed the office? This is why it is important to do a mental test before employing people. This is highly embarrassing and stupid.

lol.....abeg i dey sell ojemgbe rat killer.
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by Rigel95(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
burkingx:
.....And UK no. 10 Downing street grin grin grin

have you received August alert?
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by Sagay212: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
ima4sure:

lol.....abeg i dey sell ojemgbe rat killer.

Them need am for aso rock....you can ask Saraki and Dogara if they will need some too because if rat fit enter president office, then rats go plenty well well for national assembly.

1 Like

Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by Bizibi(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
Aljazeera and CNN even reported it,kai!!!!! Kai!!!!!!!!
Ewoooo
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by bahaushe1: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jokers!
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by tommenoh(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
ITbomb:
This is embarrassing. Please 2019 come quickly
so pray,what is left of us to do,come 2019?vote another party into government?replace the man but not the party?it really is upsetting,that a party that promised us so much,is now acting out deceits,believing we are still gullible and i pause to ask;are we?will we still vote the man PMB come 2019?give him another chance?or go back to PDP?(i hear someone say,God forbid).but how come,ailing presidents,cant just be humane and listen to their falling bodies??it dosent take rocket scienry,to know when to quit when you cant go on again,considering the heavy weight,naija can be to govern.But they always want to DIE in office!!
SMH.......lets join hands and remove these set of irresponsible clique,come the next election.Or better still,IF OUR MUMU DON REACH,and we realize it,impeach the dullard and his bunch of fools!!
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by dreamangel: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
What would somebody not hear in this country? You mean because the president was not around, the office was never cleaned or taken care of? In just three months?

What a joke!
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by ozimec(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
papaejima1:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/08/22/buhari-works-from-home-pending-renovation-of-office/

Oh my goodness! Only when you thought you have heard it all from this Government.

Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by brojoshua: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Even the rats in Nigeria are corrupt. For as their human counterparts destroyed all our roads, electricity, education, health services, security and the likes, so also they destroyed the president office. All the corrupt people including all those of the national assemblies, judiciary and the likes and even the corrupt animals don't want the president to come back home, because they know that he will ensure that all corrupt politicians and co go to prison and will also destroy corrupt animals.
But now the cat has come back home let all the rats flee. Intact the rats were practising corruption inside the office of the president when he was not around but now they shall all go into prison.
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by Midekin(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
My oga went for 3months summer and is office is nt as fine and big as presido office, no single cockroach enter their not to talk of rats........abeg gve us another lie make we chop.
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by smileyoo: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
lol. seriously speaking, this shameless old liers think nigerians 're imbeciles without thinking faculties. so after budgeting billions for aso-rock mentainance, yet you can't expel rodents from there, then what 're you mentaining & spending billions for. except he is indirectly replying aisha, that a common rat can chase away a sick lion king. our presido is still sick, very sick. its sad, but the truth.
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by brojoshua: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
That is a parable of what all these corrupt politicians and judges and co were doing when the president was not around. But now that he has come back he should deal decisively with all those corrupt politicians and judges and o. They must all go to prison
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by smileyoo: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
i guess the mods found my post as regards this topic offensive, thereby rejected it. but this leaders don't respect us. they speak to nigerians as if we 're imbeciles. rodents chase away the president from oval-office, even when you budget billions yearly for the mentainance of that same office. sounds laughable. rats chasing-away the lion king.
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by stilldoingokay(f): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Sarrki kpele you have really put up a good , fair and spirited fight on behalf of these clowns but daily they let you down ..How are you going to address such gaffe now boss

the spoking person for APC on Nairaland is coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by Ayolachris: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
To be honest diz APC old cagos are so annoying.. Dis grand fathers have no shame. Why must d accuse innocent rat. Diz another avenue to loot our money.. Since the planned 6months stay in UK dint work. By the time diz robbers finish with nigeria....dia wouldnt be anytin like Nigeria again. We are in a "one chances" bus. Ndi ochi ( Criminals)

Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by Xfemt(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
were is BMC commander sarrki plz come oh u re needed
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by positivetaught: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hahahahaaaah!!,chai APC!,if this were to be Johnathan it would have been term monumental corruption but now that it's buhari I guess it's just a saintly necessary expenditure. so much for righteousness n integrity.I'm going to save this thread for 2019.
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by agabaI23(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
papaejima1:

Unfortunately it is true o
How you take know it is true? grin
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by surgical: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Paperwhite:
So why is Lassa fever disease yet to break out in Aso Rock? Chai cry cry cry cry just imagine how APC have reduced governance to this ridiculous level.Lying overtly and shamelessly.Spits
How did we get here, very shameful, this is a reflection of who we are for u to elect this kind of people and the worst to still be tolerating them with this their kindergarten performance means its still a long walk to good governance.
Re: Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu by Ibifizzleboy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
wonders will never cease to end. Every week, 1 discussion topic for the week. God forgive my country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AMCON: Bruce Brothers Sign Court Order As AMCON Takes Over Silverbird / Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React / Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.