Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,213 members, 7,903,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Your Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Experience (859 Views)

Boarding A Plane For The First Time (Your Experience) / Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline / La Campagne Tropicana - What's Your Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience by twinskenny(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2010
your first time of flying, how did you feel?

mine was last week, wow i was scared to earth, just praying that the plane should land in time, i keep watching the clock ticking away, they even serve me food i refused grin grin grin it was a nice ride though,

AERO CONTRACTOR ABUJA TO LAGOS,
Re: Your Experience by JeSoul(f): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2010
I don't like flying sad. Taking off is the hardest part for me, I close the window so I don't have to see outside. And when there's some turbulence, gosh my heart is in my mouth. First time I flew it was actually fun, but now its just undecided
Re: Your Experience by suxes2005(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2010
twinskenny,

thanks to God u finally hav
ur first flight experience.

Neva mind me i aint got no
experience yet but very soon

How much was d tkt?

SHALOM
Re: Your Experience by iice(f): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2010
JeSoul:

I don't like flying sad. Taking off is the hardest part for me, I close the window so I don't have to see outside. And when there's some turbulence, gosh my heart is in my mouth. First time I flew it was actually fun, but now its just undecided

Lol we are totally opposite.
I love flying. . . everything about it. Just that most times. . .i fall asleep during the trip, doesn't matter if it's 30mins or 10hrs. . .i fall asleep grin
Re: Your Experience by noblegas2(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2010
twinskenny:

your first time of flying, how did you feel?

mine was last week, wow i was scared to earth, just praying that the plane should land in time, i keep watching the clock ticking away, they even serve me food i refused grin grin grin it was a nice ride though,

AERO CONTRACTOR [size=15pt]ABUJA TO LAGOS[/size],

its just abt 45 minutes flights, ow bout flying DELTA from Lagos to Atlanta, dats bowt 13 hours flight, (non-Stop though) grin grin grin
Re: Your Experience by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2010
My first flying experience was fun. I was just very grateful to God 'cos it was a dream come true; what u used to see in d sky since u were very small and now u found urself in it, I was really excited, It was fun 'cos I never wanted ppl around me to know I was flying for d 1st time so, I maintained my calm but some ppl would have noticed while we were landing at murtala on my way back as I felt so dizzy and began sweating but after since then it's been fun all the way.

(1) (Reply)

Get Dubai Visa's And Also Admissions Into Russian Universities. / Spain Transit Visa / Uk Border Agency:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.