Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 AM

How Come When I Make A Topic Insulting Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come When I Make A Topic Insulting Nigeria (469 Views)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come When I Make A Topic Insulting Nigeria by onila(f): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
i don't get too many comments

i am beginning to think most Nigerians are proud to be Nigerian and that stuff about Africa is a hel-l hole is exaggerated
Re: How Come When I Make A Topic Insulting Nigeria by omaolowo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
We don't have any other country apart from Nigeria
Thus we have no choice!
Re: How Come When I Make A Topic Insulting Nigeria by mikeycharles(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't even know what to spoke
Re: How Come When I Make A Topic Insulting Nigeria by vani86: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
omaolowo:
We don't have any other country apart from Nigeria
Thus we have no choice!

You actually bothered to reply reasonably to this dementia patient.

You will make a really good teacher
Re: How Come When I Make A Topic Insulting Nigeria by onila(f): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
vani86:

You actually bothered to reply reasonably to this dementia patient.

You will make a really good teacher

with all due respect, if you don't have anything good to say, ignore my thread, thank you
Re: How Come When I Make A Topic Insulting Nigeria by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
onila:

with all due respect, if you don't have anything good to say, ignore my thread, thank you
romance section is that way..

<-----------

We gon' fumigate all ye inbred motherfuckerz that are swamming the political section....

Re: How Come When I Make A Topic Insulting Nigeria by onila(f): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
romance section is that way..

<-----------

We gon' fumigate all ye inbred motherfuckerz that are swamming the political section....

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Sacks Senator Sekibo / Shall We Await The Coming Of Another Messiah?-an Open Letter To Gov. Akeredolu / Uniben Student To Represent His People In The Edo State House Of Assembly .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.