Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

Diezani Returns 90 Billion Dollars To Nigeria As Her Cancer Case Worsens, See He - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Diezani Returns 90 Billion Dollars To Nigeria As Her Cancer Case Worsens, See He (2545 Views)

Diezani: EFCC To Collaborate With UK Prosecutors In $2.5bn Fraud Case / FCT Residents Live In Fear As Insecurity Worsens / 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Diezani Returns 90 Billion Dollars To Nigeria As Her Cancer Case Worsens, See He by smartworld3(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
I start to imagine what a normal human being would ever need 13 Billion British Pounds that’s 27 trillions of Naira, which if divided according to the equivocal population of Nigerians 170,000,000 people each person will get over N158 million.

I wonder if former President GEJ could imagine that only one out of his ex-Ministers could steal such a stupendous amount under his administration without his knowledge.

Wonders shall never end! In reference to the CNN report that the former Minister has made a refund of $90B already, how much is Dangote worth? As at today Dangote is worth $14.7B and the 67th in the world while Bill Gates was the 2nd with $ 79.2 on the Forbes list. Diezani is simply a wonder, Her spokesperson and that of the madueke family was alleged to have given details on her behalf as to why she hs suddenly chosen to..
http://careerngn.com/372-2/
Re: Diezani Returns 90 Billion Dollars To Nigeria As Her Cancer Case Worsens, See He by Mynd44: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

Why Police Killed Lukman In Ihima, CP Reveals / Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear / Please Help Me; He’s My Sick Son – Yahoo Boy Uses Osita Iheme’s Photo To Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.