Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,389 members, 7,884,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? (3370 Views)

Ever Since I Stopped Doing Yahoo, Life Is Now Hard.. / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Lalas247(f): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:
Kirikiri that would tarnish both your image and that of your family. Is it worth it?.

I just got it.
When dem no get future what else grin rehabilitation no go work

Oh cool u should watch it ...
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Lalas247(f): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:

Lol. .those guys wants to discourage our hard working man out there...
Kolewerk grin

1 Like

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:

When dem no get future what else grin rehabilitation no go work

Oh cool u should watch it ...
Make we leave their matter sha, you're right it's due to joblessness.
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Kolewerk grin
lolz

1 Like

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
GeeGuard:

Who is ur boyfriend? maybe ur father is very rich or left a lot of money for you.. if we check what I have been through in life you'll never survive it, I'm still preparing a post publish here on Nairaland I hope you read it, every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.. no body is being proud of anything here but, if you're wise enough you shouldn't ever think you're a better you'll only ask God to preserve you in the path of righteousness and never allow you witness what made those you call prostitutes tow that line let alone experiencing it.. this is a word of advice from a man who has seen in a year what you can never finish seeing in 10 years..

No matter how many time you sleep in the church you can never be holier than me.. so seek wisdom and don't be quick to conclude..

bla bla bla..stop stealing!!it's as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Johngla(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:

G BOY..abeg I don't have time to waste on a thief like you,,I wonder how your family will look like..father and sons are robbers ,,then mother and daughters are oloshos..what a pathetic family...
He dey do yahoo, you dey Bleep your Boyfriend my sister no sin is too small u no clean he no clean na me no even clean pass @op abeg check your inbox make we package

2 Likes

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by GeeGuard: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:
You've poor comprehensive ability.

I think you're the one who has poor expression ability.
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Johngla:
He dey do yahoo, you dey Bleep your Boyfriend my sister no sin is too small u no clean he no clean na me no even clean pass @op abeg check your inbox make we package
and you too!!stop duping people of their hard earned money...no one is perfect but have you considered the damages it will cost those people you have defrauded,,some even go to the extent of committing suicide,have you considered how many people that their blood is in your hands,,,,if that was how they defrauded your family I guess you wont be alive to say this today..
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Johngla(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:

and you too!!stop duping people of their hard earned money...no one is perfect but have you considered the damages it will cost those people you have defrauded,,some even go to the extent of committing suicide,have you considered how many people that their blood is in your hands,,,,if that was how they defrauded your family I guess you wont be alive to say this today..
no vex i no dey do local because na only Naija u go dupe when go kill his/herself
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
GeeGuard:

Go check there are nairaland post that has lasted for over 5,6,7 or even 10 years.. no let me give u name calling wey U no imagine sey e fit exist and for as long as internet exist it will be there.. because peeps go soon copy am na U go be popular with it
abeg go and have a seat as you no get talk..you hate being told the truth..
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by GeeGuard: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
GeeGuard:
Hey sekxy I shouldn't have engaged in this name calling with you.. I don't care if you feel sorry too for calling me and my family names but, I'm going to delete everything I said to you, I'm sorry even though you started it first I only made asked a simple question.. you can contribute or just go to the next topic instead you started calling names.. so this is an apology.. you don't have to apologise
apology accepted
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by hollah123: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
what's d big deal about telling ur sure babe u are into G? since we will spend d cash together, it's even advisable she keeps vital documents for u(provided she's trustworthy) cuz police hardly burst girls
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
All these laptop boys sef
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Boland(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
GeeGuard:

I think you're the one who has poor expression ability.
It seems there is still goodness in you, bro.

You've made some points that are pretty much tenable to a carnal mind.
Bro, I want to tell you this; there is no excuse to run into unproductive means like "G" to make ends meet.
Trust me, I've had my own share of the bad economy and situations of things even in very grave circumstances.

Ignorance is a form of darkness and it's only wisdom (which is light) that can nullify it.

Don't be deceived, there are ways to make it big through legitimate means, it just takes time.
And Time is a factor most youths don't consider, it's just like other factors like, "street smart", energy, wisdom, consistency and all that.

If all our youths direct their minds toward this unproductive means, where will we get the minds to create a better future?
And don't forget, the best resources any nation can have is: Mind resources.

I feel bad when I see my fellow youth go down those part.

1 Like

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Duchessree(f): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
yes. tell them and they'll pray for you to pick more from the street. grin
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Glowstone(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
GeeGuard:
I was wondering how a G-guy who stays at indoor at home from morning till night sometimes for a week pressing hard would tell his girlfriend what he does for a living

Bro can you show a brother the way?
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Lewaluv(f): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
My ex g boy even teach me d trade
GeeGuard:
I was wondering how a G-guy who stays at indoor at home from morning till night sometimes for a week pressing hard would tell his girlfriend what he does for a living
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Divay22(f): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nah
You don't have to tell her, with your doings she already knows except she just want you to say it from your mouth...
A yahoo guy can easily be known, cos of the way they spend their money extravagantly..
If she supports you, well it's not for love
If she doesn't, she wants the best for you.
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Come to owerri, girls here don't play with 'em Gee guys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80 Percent Of Guys Will Agree To This (photos) / Hilarious Comment From A Man's Wife To A Post On Fb [pic] / I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.