Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:29 AM

'I Have No Intentions Of Promoting Tobacco To Get People Killed' - Olamide React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Have No Intentions Of Promoting Tobacco To Get People Killed' - Olamide React (717 Views)

Olamide React As Portable Buy Car For Woman / Celine Dion Accused Of Promoting Satanism Via Children’s Clothing Line / Teebillz Smokes Big Tobacco In New Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Have No Intentions Of Promoting Tobacco To Get People Killed' - Olamide React by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
YBNL boss, Olamide has reacted to the airplay ban NBC (National Broadcasting Commission) placed on his club banger, 'Wo'. 

According to the indigenous rapper, he has no intention of promoting tobacco to get people killed with his music. The ban came after Federal Ministry of Health led by honourabe Minister Isaac Adewole said Olamide's new street anthem 'WO' is in violation of Tobacco Control Act 2015.

http://www.lailasblog.com/no-intentions-promoting-tobacco-get-people-killed-olamide-responds-nbc-banning-song/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'I Have No Intentions Of Promoting Tobacco To Get People Killed' - Olamide React by taylor88(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
badoo
Re: 'I Have No Intentions Of Promoting Tobacco To Get People Killed' - Olamide React by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Omo wobe!!! Your intentions na to make money, no mind them NBC.

You're not the first and won't be the last. Wo!! still topping my spotify playlist for now
Re: 'I Have No Intentions Of Promoting Tobacco To Get People Killed' - Olamide React by BigBelleControl(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
What efforts have the Ministry of Health put in place to do publicity against public smoking?

Someone did a street video in the heart of Bariga and he highlighted the lives of the people there and all they could do is to ban it.

What those in government smoke is even more than those in the video were smoking.
Re: 'I Have No Intentions Of Promoting Tobacco To Get People Killed' - Olamide React by doyinisaac(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Awon omo tika bo idi...

Re: 'I Have No Intentions Of Promoting Tobacco To Get People Killed' - Olamide React by analyst9: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
oh realy
Re: 'I Have No Intentions Of Promoting Tobacco To Get People Killed' - Olamide React by BigBelleControl(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ojo mi bi ti cigar Chicken peri peri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Have No Intentions Of Promoting Tobacco To Get People Killed' - Olamide React by kheart(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please NBC should ban his next song too cos he ll definately hold dat red cup with skunk in it.
Re: 'I Have No Intentions Of Promoting Tobacco To Get People Killed' - Olamide React by IamOpemipo(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Very Cheap Itel Phone With Android 7.0 Nougat Version / See The Hostel Named After Hushpuppi In Auchi polythecnic Edo state "Pic" / “it’s Very Weird For Me To Believe I Have A Child…”- Serena Williams‏

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.