Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,064 members, 7,883,691 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse (2492 Views)

Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Factfinder1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Men go through domestic violence, theirs is even worse but usually not often heard because of the shame that comes with it.
Please I beg you in the name of God, don't come here and tell me that the men who go through domestic violence are not real men. I am talking about full grown men with penis and beards.

I knew a woman back then, who used to maltreat her husband like hell.
She locked him outside whenever he came back home few minutes after curfew.
She starved him of food whenever he did something she didn't like. And sometimes bullied him before the kids. At some point, the kids started threatening the man with words like, "when mommy comes back I will tell..."

Another one; a woman caught the husband with a girl at a supermarket I normally shop at Uyo, and guess what happened? The kind of beatings she gave to the husband that hot afternoon enh. I was tempted to say, "aunty please don't beat him again." But of course I didn't. You don't dare an angry woman's scorn, I didn't want my face to be used as a boxing tool.
Domestic Violence!

Last week in Mumbai, a woman stabbed one fine young man and killed him. He died.
All the Igbo nations in India divided into two. And the story is still on air.

What of the woman in Lagos who castrated the husband's peepee because she thought him to be an infidel.

One woman told a story of how her sister has been beating the husband. She pours hot soup on his head and starves him of the 'bedmatics' food. When this man discovered that he was legally married to a mad woman, he ran away. Far, far...where he can never be seen again.

So many stories of how men go through domestic violence that you have not heard before.

When I hear some men fight against domestic violence for women I just feel they need the defense protest too.
Domestic violence should be fought against for both genders.

Written by factfinder1 for http://ogashub.com.ng

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by NairalandCS(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Let them know.

I've witnessed domestic violence on men first hand and all I can say is I'm glad the man's penis did not fall off.

The woman is chilling at her parents house in the villa now tho.

3 Likes

Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Kassidy90(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
You're very right ...
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please edit your topic. Change "Men" to "Wussies".

Thanks.
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
It's funny but it's actually true
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by DannyJ19(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
wow..this is new..
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by NairalandCS(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
ShyCypher:
Please edit your topic. Change "Men" to "Wussies".

Thanks.

Wussies you say ? Potential woman beater spotted.

They are coming for you.

4 Likes

Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Ephramed(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
tantararta
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Rtopzy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dear op, the next time you see such men, tell them to dress like this... .

4 Likes

Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
NairalandCS:

Wussies you say ? Potential woman beater spotted.

They are coming for you.

I've never beaten a woman before. I'd rather quit the relationship instead. What's the point?

I call 'em wussies cuz women are very easy to handle with the right words and body language.

It's dumb men that usually have long-runnin' issues with women.
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Some women are beasts....
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by mofeoluwadassah: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
i do it o....is it an offence wink
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by NairalandCS(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
ShyCypher:

I've never beaten a woman before. I'd rather quit the relationship instead. What's the point?

I call 'em wussies cuz women are very easy to handle with the right words and body language.

Lool I use to be of that mind-set until I witnessed something, I hope you don't see what I've seen.

1 Like

Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Factfinder1:
Men go through domestic violence, theirs is even worse but usually not often heard because of the shame that comes with it.
Please I beg you in the name of God, don't come here and tell me that the men who go through domestic violence are not real men. I am talking about full grown men with penis and beards.

She starved him of food whenever he did something she didn't like. And sometimes bullied him before the kids. At some point, the kids started threatening the man with words like, "when mommy comes back I will tell..."

Another one; a woman caught the husband with a girl at a supermarket I normally shop at Uyo, and guess what happened? The kind of beatings she gave to the husband that hot afternoon enh. I was tempted to say, "aunty please don't beat him again." But of course I didn't. You don't dare an angry woman's scorn, I didn't want my face to be used as a boxing tool.
Domestic Violence!

Last week in Mumbai, a woman stabbed one fine young man and killed him. He died.

What of the woman in Lagos who castrated the husband's peepee because she thought him to be an infidel.

One woman told a story of how her sister has been beating the husband. She pours hot soup on his head and starves him of the 'bedmatics' food. When this man discovered that he was legally married to a mad woman, he ran away. Far, far...where he can never be seen again.

So many stories of how men go through domestic violence that you have not heard before.

When I hear some men fight against domestic violence for women I just feel they need the defense protest too.

These ones you mentioned, are they really men?. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Lalas247(f): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Which one is worse undecided
Violence is violence be it male or female victims they suffer they same pain but personalities are different and the pain might be shown in a diffferent way too but it's the same and it's wrong

It's like saying if you steal #100 or steal #1000 no be the same hell u go, be it male or female .. what has worse got to do with it

2 Likes

Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by ikp120(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Na now you dey know? undecided Na only when the guy go respond wey the news of domestic violence go spread, not knowing that the woman started it.

1 Like

Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
NairalandCS:

Lool I use to be of that mind-set until I witnessed something, I hope you don't see what I've seen.

I dont want 2 sef.
D ones wey i don see, don do me
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Sierusvirus(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2017
True talk....
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by pryme(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2017
Rtopzy:
Dear op, the next time you see such men, tell them to dress like this... .

Exactly.
The Op should change the topic to "P*ssy N*ggas Go thru Domestic Violence"

Ofcos "theirs is even worse" cos they are b*tches impersonating a man.
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by cerowo(f): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Your post has really said the fact @op.
Irrespective of the gender, domestic violence can happen 2 any gender nd it should be preventd

1 Like

Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Rtopzy(f): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
pryme:

Exactly. The Op should change the topic to "P*ssy N*ggas Go thru Domestic Violence"
Lolz
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Rtopzy(f): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
pryme:

Exactly. The Op should change the topic to "P*ssy N*ggas Go thru Domestic Violence"
Happy birthday sir
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by pryme(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rtopzy:

Happy birthday sir

Thanks alot.
It was lovely Bday, slept all day, after work.
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by babyfaceafrica: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Feminist won't agree
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by NaeChris: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Factfinder1:

Domestic Violence!

Seriously i wonder how these happens. Not in this world or next, make woman beat me. Before its imposible, now its totally imposible as a martial artist. Even if she be black belt. Habaaa!
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by austine4real(m): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ok

Nxt

Please
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

. Sorry to ask Are u married?

1 Like

Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Lothario(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Preshiee:
It's funny but it's actually true
Wow babe you're beautiful wink

1 Like

Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Which one is worse undecided
Violence is violence be it male or female victims they suffer they same pain but personalities are different and the pain might be shown in a diffferent way too but it's the same and it's wrong

It's like saying if you steal #100 or steal #1000 no be the same hell u go, be it male or female .. what has worse got to do with it
. U so right.

1 Like

Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Sorry to ask Are u married?

Are you about to play that "marriage" card Oga?

Which ever way you handled women before marriage will remain same after you get married. Nothin' will change. So if you were a wussy while datin' you will remain a wussy in marriage.

That renders your potential point baseless.

Next!
Re: Men Go Through Domestic Violence, Theirs Is Even Worse by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

Are you about to play that "marriage" card Oga?

Which ever way you handled women before marriage will remain same after you get married. Nothin' will change. So if you were a wussy while datin' you will remain a wussy in marriage.

That renders your potential point baseless.

Next!
. So sorry but from the way u reason,is ur type that women play games with.The real men don't talk,they only act.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“my Vagina Is Peppering Me” – Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Pays Less / Make 2k-3k Daily! Serious People Get In! / See How My Neighbours Wife Got Pregnant..share The Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.