Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

I Never Said I Would Commit Suicide If Buhari Returns To The Country- Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said I Would Commit Suicide If Buhari Returns To The Country- Fayose (385 Views)

Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Said I Would Commit Suicide If Buhari Returns To The Country- Fayose by IratzsMicheal(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, has denied that he said he would commit suicide if President Buhari returns alive to Nigeria from his medical vacation to the UK. The news made the rounds on social media on July 22nd.

Fayose's Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, yesterday denied the statement in an interview Adelusi said the statement was a “creation of the All Progressives Congress, APC in the state.

"Mr. Fayose never said he would commit suicide if the President returns to the country. It is the creation of the APC. It is their style to create such falsehood. Kindly disregard this statement, as it did not emanate from Governor Fayose. It is their usual way of shifting the people’s attention from the real question Nigerians are asking, as to the whereabouts of the President. At no time was such statement made by the governor.” he said

https://newscantell..com/2017/08/i-never-said-i-would-commit-suicide-if.html

Re: I Never Said I Would Commit Suicide If Buhari Returns To The Country- Fayose by kingxsamz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
T
Re: I Never Said I Would Commit Suicide If Buhari Returns To The Country- Fayose by simplyhonest(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
fayose... clown of the century... comedian general of Nigerian governors forum... before you decide to (or not to) commit suicide, Pls join hands with your partner in crime.. FFK... and release those pictures you said you have of PMB on life support.... I wish I can dash your followers sense... but they won't have the capacity to receive it...
Re: I Never Said I Would Commit Suicide If Buhari Returns To The Country- Fayose by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fayose is an unrepentant liar. And his flat headed followers like him like that.
Re: I Never Said I Would Commit Suicide If Buhari Returns To The Country- Fayose by Niyeal(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Some people sha. so you people think that if Fayose,FFK and Charly Man didn't raise alarm and protest your slowpoke kunu drinkard will come back home

(1) (Reply)

Perspectives By Usman Baffa Naseer / Buhari Must Spend 8years In Power,sickness That Will Infect Him Should Infect Me / PositiveNaija Top News: Week 35, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.