Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,174 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

What If I Had Died? (thinking Out Loud) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If I Had Died? (thinking Out Loud) (902 Views)

Do You Know U Might Had Died Before, Every Human Must Live 150yrs / He Died Thinking It Was A Joke. See Video / This Lady's Nak3d Photoshoot Would Leave You Thinking Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If I Had Died? (thinking Out Loud) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
Due to boredom, a lot always go through my mind. The subject of DEATH which is inevitable came to my mind and I observed the following:

Growing up, I learnt some habits of pick-pocketing and gambling but I'm glad I pulled out. some didn't make it. What if I had died?

While i was 'of the world' i carried out skin to skin and mouth action which could have easily given me a deadly infection, but i survived. What if I had died?

The body was so hot with nowhere to run to but they say I was faking. What if i had died?

A time in hostel where we ate anything eatable to keep going. Like garri exposed to rats. What if i had died?

affluent relatives normally ignore assistance pleas but only come to your aid when you are seriously ill or arrested. If i site any one in the hospital eh... What if i had died?

People slump, involve in car crash, get hit by stray bullet, get poison, get cancer etc. But here I am. What if i had died?

#feeling.privileged

#in.a.high.spirit

#grateful

3 Likes

Re: What If I Had Died? (thinking Out Loud) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
i said it..... cool
Re: What If I Had Died? (thinking Out Loud) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
i said it..... cool
stalker undecided
Re: What If I Had Died? (thinking Out Loud) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
redbeans:
stalker undecided
tongue
Re: What If I Had Died? (thinking Out Loud) by BabbanBura(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
tongue

...and you called yourself vanessah
Re: What If I Had Died? (thinking Out Loud) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
tongue
i like your sweet troubles though

Re: What If I Had Died? (thinking Out Loud) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
redbeans:
i like your sweet troubles though
cool
Re: What If I Had Died? (thinking Out Loud) by Davidgrey: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Death isn't so bad......

You spend your entire life eating food... Food has a "Calorie" content, Calorie is a unit of energy

When you eat food that energy becomes readily available for you to maintain your body temperature at 98.6 degrees and also give you the ability(fuel) to do many things(walk, dance....etc)

....... When you die, you no longer maintain that core body temperature, your temperature drops to room temperature..... Every molecule in that lifeless body has energy within it, when you are buried....... the energy content of your body is returned to the "Flora & Fauna" of the earth.

4 Likes

Re: What If I Had Died? (thinking Out Loud) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Davidgrey:
Death isn't so bad......

You spend your entire life eating food... Food has a "Calorie" content, Calorie is a unit of energy

When you eat food that energy becomes readily available for you to maintain your body temperature at 98.6 degrees and also give you the ability(fuel) to do many things(walk, dance....etc)

....... When you die you no longer maintain that core body temperature, your temperature drops to room temperature..... Every molecule in that lifeless body has energy within it, when you are buried....... the energy content of your body is returned to the "Flora & Fauna" of the earth.

lmao cheesy cheesy

and you think this is what the dude needs to hear right now sad
Re: What If I Had Died? (thinking Out Loud) by DonMekino(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
If u had died..... Burial sure pass������
Re: What If I Had Died? (thinking Out Loud) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Davidgrey:
Death isn't so bad......

....... When you die you no longer maintain that core body temperature, your temperature drops to room temperature..... Every molecule in that lifeless body has energy within it, when you are buried....... the energy content of your body is returned to the "Flora & Fauna" of the earth.
hian! are you high? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Piece Of Advice For The Ladies.. / Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service / Hes So Fine But He Has A Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.