Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,614 members, 7,932,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh (4003 Views)

Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! / Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) / OMG! This Ebube Girl Is Fine Oh...ebube Nwagbo Stuns In See-through Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 22, 2010
riversman:

uhm sweetie plizzz dont get on my archiles heels okay!!!!

your not funny, so stay away!!!
How tall is the heel of your archiles heels?
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by riversman: 4:09am On Feb 22, 2010
@Fl Gators - hold ur ears and listen, GET a LIFE, as in get an AYE,
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by sjeezy8: 5:06am On Feb 22, 2010
looks like a regualr mixed kid to me
the daddy lipsrsealed
the mom double lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 22, 2010
riversman:

@Fl Gators - hold your ears and listen, GET a LIFE, as in get an AYE,
If I hold my ears, will you scratch my a$$ for me, seeing as I wont have any hands to scratch it with.
And it itches a lot
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by chic2pimp(m): 6:03am On Feb 22, 2010
chiogo:

LOL, she's taller than the guy? So, that's the husband? undecided People said he's fine. Don't see it.

Now I wanna know what her height is.

What did you expect to hear from Glucoma sufferers? undecided

sjeezy8:

looks like a regualr mixed kid to me
the daddy lipsrsealed
the mom double lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I expect to see the 'Hater' comments directed @ your post grin.
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by spikedcylinder: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2010
Like her shoes.
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by kemisuga(f): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2010
Just admire her height and boobs. cool
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by semid4lyfe(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2010
FL Gators:

If I hold my ears, will you scratch my a$$ for me, seeing as I wont have any hands to scratch it with.
And it itches a lot
Laugh wan kill me die.

Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2010
chiogo:

LOL, she's taller than the guy? So, that's the husband?  undecided People said he's fine. Don't see it.

Now I wanna know what her height is.
Lol Chiogo, [i]that [/i]is her husband, and yes she [i]is [/i]taller. Lol. . . . .I so totally agree with you. I love Oluchi. She is a pretty girl but her husband Luca is not fine at all. Their son is cute (most babies do look cute anyway. . . . . whether or not they are biracial, triracial or whatever . . . . .). And did somebody say they make a "cute" couple? Keep on deceiving yourselves. Denial is the most effective defense mechanism anyway. There is nothing "cute" about a woman having to go down on her knees every time she has to kiss her man.

On Oluchi's height, I think she's 6'2".
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by chiogo(f): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2010
Good Girl:

Lol Chiogo, [i]that [/i]is her husband, and yes she [i]is [/i]taller. Lol. . . . .I so totally agree with you. I love Oluchi. She is a pretty girl but her husband Luca is not fine at all. Their son is cute (most babies do look cute anyway. . . . . whether or not they are biracial, triracial or whatever . . . . .). And did somebody say they make a "cute" couple? Keep on deceiving yourselves. Denial is the most effective defense mechanism anyway. There is nothing "cute" about a woman having to go down on her knees every time she has to kiss her man.

On Oluchi's height, I think she's 6'2".

Ah, exactly. I like someone I can "look up to". grin She's 6'2? That's really tall, the hubby is probably 5'8". LOL
Oh well, whatever floats their boat. I just heard so much about his handsomeness but I'm surprised by this picture. Being tall enhances a guy's attractiveness, maybe he woulda looked better if he was taller. But even facially, I don't see it.
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 23, 2010
He's stunning. I see more of his dad in him than Oluchi though. But kids are beautiful no matter what, whether they're mixed or not.
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by Hauwa1: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2010
leave the lady alone. she tried. how many here could boast of a yellow baby (that's what aloy emeka called him o grin) with curly hair? perming don even chop them natural hair tongue grin
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2010
Oluchi made the best choice in taking Luca as a husband. How many Naija dudes can handle an international model? grin tongue Ordinary nollywood female celebrities are getting divorced in Nigeria like no man's business. I'll advice any Nigerian female celebrity not to marry a Nigerian. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by spikedcylinder: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2010
stillwater:

Oluchi made the best choice in taking Luca as a husband. How many Naija dudes can handle an international model? grin tongue Ordinary nollywood female celebrities are getting divorced in Nigeria like no man's business. I'll advice any Nigerian female celebrity not to marry a Nigerian. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Aha! So you say o. Before we know it now, you'll be doing wine carrying. tongue
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by debosky(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2010
stillwater:

Don't have much to say except . . . .I can handle you. wink
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Aha! So you say o. Before we know it now, you'll be doing wine carrying. tongue

Lol, that will be the day. grin I am not a celebrity naa. grin But isn't it somehow true? Many of them can't handle fame, I can't hide my mouth for this one o. cheesy grin

debosky:

Don't have much to say except . . . .I can handle you. wink

I don dey tell you, you no fit. grin
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by debosky(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2010
stillwater:

I don dey tell you, you no fit. grin

Like Banky W, I'm Mr. Capable. cool

I got you on lockdown stilly. . . .your celebrity status doesn't faze me. tongue
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2010
debosky:

Like Banky W, I'm Mr. Capable. cool

I got you on lockdown stilly. . . .your celebrity status doesn't faze me. tongue

Many tried, many drowned in my waters. tongue
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by Ifygurl: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2010
the pikin looks like an ordinary mixed kid but he is an attractive little boy though--mixed or not.
I've always wondered why ppl view oluchi as beautiful--guess i'll never get it.
Her Husband--maba, whoever called that man fine definately have never seen a fine white boy before.
There was actually a time i thought, oluchi married him for his money--so wrong of me but now i can see, maybe she really do like him.
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by ssumpta(f): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
cute boy.And i think his daddy is handsome. pple are so judgemental. get a life pple.
Re: Ladies Oluchi's Son Is Too Fine Oh by Hotchyk(f): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2010
Why on earth would I want to marry a shorter, white guy? whatever happened to them TDH dudes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyonce's Getting $2m To Sing At Mike Adenuga's Daughter's Wedding! Wtf! / Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo / Afrocandy Showoff The Hair Of Her kitten On Twitter (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.