Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Photos Neymar Hangs Out With Ex Barcelona Team-mates, Including Messi And Suarez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Neymar Hangs Out With Ex Barcelona Team-mates, Including Messi And Suarez (1757 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Family And Friends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Neymar Hangs Out With Ex Barcelona Team-mates, Including Messi And Suarez by royalsgist: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
The biggest deal in football right now Neymar Jr, who just made it huge by emerging as the world most paid footballer. He shared of photo of him hanging out with a few of his ex Barcelona team mates on IG, Lionel Messi, David Luiz, Pique, Suarez and more.

source.......https://royalsgist.com/2017/08/22/photos-neymar-hangs-ex-barcelona-team-mates-including-messi-suarez/

Re: Photos Neymar Hangs Out With Ex Barcelona Team-mates, Including Messi And Suarez by colossus91(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
and non of them wore chain nor gucci.......grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Neymar Hangs Out With Ex Barcelona Team-mates, Including Messi And Suarez by stGabrielo(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
The silent rich gang wey fit buy davido in cage cool

let your work and money make the noise for you cool
Re: Photos Neymar Hangs Out With Ex Barcelona Team-mates, Including Messi And Suarez by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
naso e suppose b
Re: Photos Neymar Hangs Out With Ex Barcelona Team-mates, Including Messi And Suarez by Homeboiy: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
those barca guys laf no reach inside
Alves and neymar should watch their backs
Re: Photos Neymar Hangs Out With Ex Barcelona Team-mates, Including Messi And Suarez by quiverfull(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
I'm sincerely impressed with Neymar's relationship with Messi though they both play for arch enemies Brazil and Argentina.
Re: Photos Neymar Hangs Out With Ex Barcelona Team-mates, Including Messi And Suarez by bamite(m): 1:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Who come be that tall sokoto buroro for the middle
Re: Photos Neymar Hangs Out With Ex Barcelona Team-mates, Including Messi And Suarez by zolajpower: 3:07am On Aug 23, 2017
Cool
Re: Photos Neymar Hangs Out With Ex Barcelona Team-mates, Including Messi And Suarez by UniQue84: 4:07am On Aug 23, 2017
Given the level of wealth yet still cool.
Re: Photos Neymar Hangs Out With Ex Barcelona Team-mates, Including Messi And Suarez by swagguElite(m): 4:08am On Aug 23, 2017
Young; Rich n mature! ... I admire this neymar guy! ...he kinda fancies healthy relationship with his family n friends!

I won't say its good to suffer small n grow up in a poor neighborhood! ...n den get rich! ...yu will understand that money ain't sh!t beside family n friends! ...but fvckit I already said it!

Those who grow up in money either don't grow old enough to enjoy it! ...OR grow up losing tins money can't buy like respect n maturity!.

If yuar rich as fvck make sure yu live like yuar broke when yuar hv children ...n probably when they are 18 yu can now tell dem that yuara billionaire n ...the reason why yu guys are living in a face me n face you house is because yuar trying to be humble!

Am past 18! ..am still expecting my parents to say this to my ears! ... embarassed I swear down ...I will moonwalk on the gate! grin

(1) (Reply)

Karrueche Tran Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Steps Out In A See-through Top / Hire Me As Hack-a-joystick Commissioner For Lagos”- Lola Omotayo Tells Ambode / Tonto Dikeh Slays In Nice Classic Outfit (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.