Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,344 members, 7,904,362 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:30 PM

PHOTOS: No Sex With Her, I Only Used My joystick To Rub Her Vagina – CAC Pastor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: No Sex With Her, I Only Used My joystick To Rub Her Vagina – CAC Pastor (2226 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) / CAC Pastor Arrested For Scamming Church Members With Fake Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: No Sex With Her, I Only Used My joystick To Rub Her Vagina – CAC Pastor by gb2sweet: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
PHOTOS: I Did Not Have $ex With Her, I Only Used My Penis To Rub Her Vagina – CAC Pastor Reveals

The pastor of the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC), Oke Itura in Iju town, in Akure North local government area of Ondo state, has been publicly accused of having $exual intercourse and impregnating a 32-year-old married woman, Mrs Omotola Akerele, who came seeking for spiritual solution to her problem in his church. The pastor identified as Pastor Mathew Olakunle, was said to be notorious for praying for women only when they are completely n@ked.

While making the allegation and narrating her ordeal in the hands of the pastor to Adaba FM Akure, Mrs Omotola Akerele, said it was her mother who took her to the church for prayers when she had a severe cough, and that after her encounter with the pastor, she became pregnant but had to abort the pregnancy.

She said; “I had a severe cough and my mother took me to Pastor Olakunle Mathew for prayer in Iju. After praying for me, he said I needed a shaving stick and a handkerchief to perform the spiritual exercise, which I took to him. The pastor told me that he wanted to use my hair to perform some spiritual work that would solve my spiritual problem. On the night of that first day we got there, he asked me to take off my .....

Continue reading at http://olugisting.com/photos-i-didnt-have-ex-with-her-i-only-used-my-pens-to-rub-her-vgina-cac-pastor/

Re: PHOTOS: No Sex With Her, I Only Used My joystick To Rub Her Vagina – CAC Pastor by kingxsamz(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
nawa oh
Re: PHOTOS: No Sex With Her, I Only Used My joystick To Rub Her Vagina – CAC Pastor by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Who knows maybe other prominent pastors uses the same method to pray for their female members.Especially that jerry curl pastor who divorced his wife.
Re: PHOTOS: No Sex With Her, I Only Used My joystick To Rub Her Vagina – CAC Pastor by emmykey0128(m): 5:37am On Aug 23, 2017
That woman is so stupid and useless like P in psychology, how can someone be telling you to UnCloth yourself, shave your pubic hair and your armpit hair because of deliverance and even climbing on you and using his joystick to rub you and penetrating?she must be the last mumu on earth
Re: PHOTOS: No Sex With Her, I Only Used My joystick To Rub Her Vagina – CAC Pastor by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2017
AFONJAS has the loosest waist in the world, they don't play with anything under the skirt
Re: PHOTOS: No Sex With Her, I Only Used My joystick To Rub Her Vagina – CAC Pastor by tafabaloo(m): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: PHOTOS: No Sex With Her, I Only Used My joystick To Rub Her Vagina – CAC Pastor by tafabaloo(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
AFONJAS has the loosest waist in the world, they don't play with anything under the skirt

http://olugisting.com/see-the-two-gay-pastors-caught-having-sex-around-1am-in-enugu/
Re: PHOTOS: No Sex With Her, I Only Used My joystick To Rub Her Vagina – CAC Pastor by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: No Sex With Her, I Only Used My joystick To Rub Her Vagina – CAC Pastor by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2017
undecided
Re: PHOTOS: No Sex With Her, I Only Used My joystick To Rub Her Vagina – CAC Pastor by mikemodel24: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
ncan state pro reporting over.

afonlas involve over

(1) (Reply)

I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim / Horrible Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (warning Graphic!) / Alaba Int'l Market Big Boy Turned Land Grabber And Team Stripped, Beaten (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.