Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,333 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

What Is True Love All About? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is True Love All About? (346 Views)

Why Is So Called True Love All About Suffering Here In Nigeria / 5things To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Fall Madly In Love All Over / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is True Love All About? by valkaka(m): 1:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Accepting one’s flaws/past peacefully.

Helping each other progress.

Breaking stereotypes.

Loving imperfections.

Absence of judgments.

Letting one study, without disturbing.

Not just talking, but actions to prove.

Loving the same person till 80.

Letting go of small fights and admitting when you’re wrong.

Giving one their personal space and not being insecure. Love can't be forced after all.

True love is a combination of being wild, crazy and practical at a go! Well, you need maturity to do this!
Re: What Is True Love All About? by Greene66: 3:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Absence of judgments
What do you mean by Absence of Judgement? So I shouldn't judge someone I love if the person has erred? Or has done something bad worth judgement? Because I love? I say Bull!

Giving one their personal space and not being insecure. Love can't be forced after all.
And what do you also mean by not being insecure?

In my opinion, I believe it is natural to be insecure and not a bad thing. It is our insecurity that makes us monitor our loved ones so hard preventing them from making bad decisions that will come back to hurt us.

We can't ignore or keep quiet or give 'space' to our loved ones whom we know have a high/medium tendency of doing bad things in the name of not being insecure because when that loved one does something wrong, we would be affected.

So in my opinion, screw the scam called 'Insecurity'. Yes I am insecure and proud to be. If anything happens, when I am suffering the heartbreak or the depression, no one will be there with me. In fact, they will still blame me for negligence.

Greene

(1) (Reply)

Why Commit Suicide? / Love Prose (to The Lady Who Have To Let Go) / 6 Effective Ways To Deal With Your Insecurities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.