Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,953 members, 7,966,517 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:21 PM

‘what Value Are Your Songs Impacting?’ – Foluke Daramola Blasts Olamide, Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘what Value Are Your Songs Impacting?’ – Foluke Daramola Blasts Olamide, Others (842 Views)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘what Value Are Your Songs Impacting?’ – Foluke Daramola Blasts Olamide, Others by pittoilet(f): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2017
Nigerian Actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako lambasted Davido, Olamide and 9ice after their songs were ban by the NBC for vulgar lyrics.

The actress asked some questions that are yet to be answered.

Few of her questions were, What value are your songs impacting? Can your children relate with what you do?

Read her write up below…

As much as I love these fantastic talented artists and I don’t have anything against them but 1st we are Africans though our now has been taken care of, but what’s going to happen to our kids and the ones yet unborn, our future? !
I don’t believe technological advancement should make us drop what we stand for. whatever we do today we should always consider our tomorrow when doing them. ..Can ur children relate with what u do now ,what values are those songs impacting to our society?
When I was of a marriage able age and I bring a man home to my mum she would ask me who he is,what he does for a living (even when it’s obvious he has money)what family he comes from and so on
But now what’s the criterion of looking for a spouse either male or female? I can mention but a few , money ,money and loads of money..!!!!
We are fast losing our value system, We complain about our leaders and how corrupt they are but we also forget in a hurry that our leaders are a representation of what a society is and it starts with the mind, Hence my bible tells me 1ce the foundation is shaky what can the righteous do? To get TRUE change it starts with the mind, our children are too fickle minded and too vulnerable to be exposed to what we are inputting into them plssssssss
Like I said I don’t have any form of animosity toward this wonder guys I love their music from the selfish point of view but am too deep and concerned about my future (my kids) than now
And this is my take

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/08/value-songs-impacting-nigerian-actress-foluke-daramola-blasts-olamide-davido-9ice/

lalasticlala

Re: ‘what Value Are Your Songs Impacting?’ – Foluke Daramola Blasts Olamide, Others by eezeribe(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2017
OK
Re: ‘what Value Are Your Songs Impacting?’ – Foluke Daramola Blasts Olamide, Others by NeeKlaus: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2017
Okay. I now understand what Nigerians do.

Whenever there's a trending topic, one irrelevant and inconsequential 'YEYEbrity' who either has a failed career or was hit by a scandal before decides to take up the topic and air his or her views (as if they matter).

So, who's Foluke Daramola again and why does she think her opinion would matter to us? The protagonist here, Olamide has publicly cleared the air and you are still picking it up again??

I am tired, honestly. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘what Value Are Your Songs Impacting?’ – Foluke Daramola Blasts Olamide, Others by Ehiscotch(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2017
I feel most of their songs have almost zero impact both positively and negatively. Most people I know (including me) just dance to their music and throw away the garbage or vulgar lyrics. This is not even a Nigerian thing sef. What impact does Migos or Future songs have? As for the Nigerian videos, well I tend to ignore the explicit ones although most of these artistes won't be doing this if it ain't trending or there isn't a huge yearn for the vulgar songs and sexually explicit videos in the society.
Re: ‘what Value Are Your Songs Impacting?’ – Foluke Daramola Blasts Olamide, Others by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2017
wetin she dey talk
Re: ‘what Value Are Your Songs Impacting?’ – Foluke Daramola Blasts Olamide, Others by IamAirforce1: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Shut up

Who ask for your opinion fatso
Re: ‘what Value Are Your Songs Impacting?’ – Foluke Daramola Blasts Olamide, Others by shabzy95(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2017
True talk
Re: ‘what Value Are Your Songs Impacting?’ – Foluke Daramola Blasts Olamide, Others by tyson98: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2017
She's stewpid what values does her film impacts on kids

I once watched her film where she was flaunting the nonsense Olympus boobs inside d movie so does that gives the kids watching it morals Seems her brain is demented

1 Like

Re: ‘what Value Are Your Songs Impacting?’ – Foluke Daramola Blasts Olamide, Others by yungmoney447(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2017
What is dis one saying...coz ayam nt understanding.
Re: ‘what Value Are Your Songs Impacting?’ – Foluke Daramola Blasts Olamide, Others by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2017
She has a point Sha..

But truth is most songs these days don't have good lyrics no more..Just a nice beat and a catchy hook#

See the kind of songs Terry G dey sing..COMPLETE TRASH IMO,but cos of the beat and all it's still played in clubs..
Re: ‘what Value Are Your Songs Impacting?’ – Foluke Daramola Blasts Olamide, Others by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
True talk

(1) (Reply)

Police Confirms The Murder Of Gulder Ultimate Search Winner (PIC) / Tboss Looks Flawless In New Photos / Being Called BITCH By My Boyfriend Turns Me On’ -cardi B (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.