Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Ten (10) Reasons Why A Christian Should Become Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten (10) Reasons Why A Christian Should Become Muslim (520 Views)

Six Important Powers Every Christian Should Seek From God. / Six Things A Christian Should Never Do - Tunde Korede / 7 Things Every Christian Should Do Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten (10) Reasons Why A Christian Should Become Muslim by TrulySalafiyyah: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Ten (10) Reasons Why A Christian Should Become Muslim.
Peace be upon those who follow the guidance, As for what follows:
As Muslims, we believe we are on the right path and every other single person of all other religions is on the wrong path and we believe as well that anybody who dies as a Muslim loyal to Allah and his messengers is entitled to dwell in Allah’s paradise for eternity while every other single person who dies practicing any other religion or as a rebel against Allah and his messengers, such a person is doomed to dwell in Allah’s hell fire for eternity and we believe as well that Islam is the only religion sanctioned by Allah and named by Allah while every other religion is man-made and named by man.
This is a message directed to those who regard themselves as followers of Christ Jesus (Muslims are the true followers of Christ) to repent to Allah and become Muslims before death overtakes them for the following ten (10) reasons:
1. (A) Jesus was born by a woman just like every other human being.
Hence Allah says [interpretation of the meaning]:
“When the angels said : ‘O Mary! Verily Allah gives you the glad tidings of a word from him, his name will be the Christ Jesus son of Mary, held in honor in this world and in the hereafter and will be one of those who are near to Allah.”
“He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood and he will be one of the righteous”
[Suuratu Al-Imraan (Family of Imraan) aayah 45-46]
This is something which your bible testifies to as well and we don’t have to spend much time on this.
(B) Jesus was a messenger of Allah to the people of Israel.
Hence Allah says:
“Then she (Mary) pointed to him (Baby Jesus). They (people) said: ‘How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?’
“He (Baby Jesus) said: Verily I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the scripture and made me a prophet and he has made me blessed wherever I be, and he has enjoined on me Salah (prayer) and Zakah (alms to the poor) as long as I live. And dutiful to my mother and made me not an arrogant unblest.
And peace be upon me the day I was born and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive
Such is Jesus son of Mary. It is a statement of truth about which they doubt. It does not befit Allah that he should begot a son. When he decrees a thing, He only says to it: ‘Be!’ -and it is.”
[Suuratu Maryam (Mary) aayah 29-35]
From the above, it is clear that in Islam, we believe in the miraculous birth of Jesus, that he spoke at cradle, that he is a prophet of Allah and not his son but son of Mary and all these are facts and the truth after which there is none! And remember Oh Christian that your bible says the same thing! There are many verses of your bible that agrees with this fact; you remember verses where Jesus introduced himself as the son of Man? Verses where he said he was not sent except to the lost sheep of Israel? and many like that! You remember? Wake up and remember now!
Although, I am aware that there are numerous other bible verses that contradicts this and that is because your bible is an inconsistent compilation where the head always fights the tail and this point alone demolishes the entire concept of Christianity since its principal source of evidence can not clearly define what Christ Jesus is without contradicting itself from one chapter to the other, that is a big proof that Christianity and It’s book -the Bible- are man-made entities that should be abandoned for Islam the only divine religion.
There is however another whispering that confuses people which is the miraculous birth of Jesus and that leads us to the second reason why you should become a Muslim today and not tomorrow.
2. The case of Jesus is much like that of Adam (or even lesser).
Hence Allah says [interpretation of the meaning]:
“Verily, the likeness of Jesus before Allah is the likeness of Adam for he created him from dust then He said to it: ‘Be’-and it was”
[Suuratu Al-Imraan (Family of Imraan) aayah 59]
This is yet another fact we call you to, think and reflect upon it for if you get so much astonished by the fatherless nature of Christ Jesus that you get convinced he should be worshiped, prayed to and regarded a deity, what do you think of Adam who had neither father nor mother? Is Adam not entitled to be worshipped like Jesus or is he not more entitled to be tagged son of Allah?
So, why are you deceiving yourself? Why pick up Jesus and make him a deity? Why not pick up Adam and the Angels? And when you do, you become the very pagan you dislike to be.
Oh Christian! Wake up and use your brain! Christianity makes a fool of yourself and rubbishes many prophets of Allah as you can clearly see so, why not abandon Christianity and be a Muslim today? And if you still do not understand, read the third reason please.
3. Abraham and all prophets before Jesus were not Christians
Allah says [interpretation of the meaning]:
“Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian but was a pure Muslim and he was not among the polytheists”
[Suuratu Al-Imraan (Family of Imraan) aayah 67]
This is yet another fact that completely demolishes the idea of Christianity because none of the prophets before Jesus worshipped him rather; they worshipped Allah just as Muslims do today. So, if someone says we must accept Jesus as our lord and saviour to attain salvation, is he claiming that people like Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Joseph, Noah would not attain salvation? Did they worship Jesus? Did they accept him as their lord and saviour? Did they even hear about him at all? Are you saying all these people are not men of God? These are questions Christianity will never answer and is never able to answer. However, as Muslims, we believe all those prophets worshipped Allah and followed the latest scripture just like Muslims are doing today without ascribing divinity to any prophet and this is yet another reason why you must leave Christianity and come to Islam because it is the only religion of clarity and this is further emphasized in the next point.
4. We Muslims believe in all the Prophets
“The Messenger (Muhammad) believes in what has been sent to him from his lord and so do the believers (Muslims), each one believes in Allah, his angels, his scriptures, his messengers, they say: ‘we make no distinction between his messengers’ and they say ‘we hear and obey, we seek your forgiveness our lord and to you is the return.”
[Suuratul Baqarah (The Cow) aayah 285]
This is a detail you will never find elsewhere, no confusion and contradiction and that is a clear proof that Islam is the only define religion as there is no any other man-made religion out there except that it is full of contradictions and confusions. That is why Allah challenged the Christians and all the followers of man-made religions with his word [interpretation of the meaning]:
“Do they not then consider the Qur’an carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein many contradictions.”
[Suuratu Nisaai (Women) aayah 82]
Want yet another reason?
5. Jesus was not crucified!
We Muslims believe that Christ Jesus was not crucified and this is the fact, this is what is supported by historical evidences and scriptural references. Many narrators of the Gospel support this claim an example is the Gospel of Barnabas. Oh Christian, have you read this narration of the Gospel? Pick up one today and read. As for narrations like those of Mathew, John and Mark that claim Jesus was crucified, there statement are mere historical perspectives of individuals and under scientific scrutiny all those claims would neutralize this is not to talk of the fact that many of those Gospel versions are not authentically verified to have been penned by the authors ascribed to them but Oh Christian! Why waste your time verifying all those puzzle when Allah, the lord of the worlds, originator of the universe and the knower of all secrets tells us the fact of the matter in his saying [interpretation of the meaning]:
“And they (Jews) say: ‘we killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, a messenger of Allah’, but they did not kill him and they did not crucify him rather, he was faked for them and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely: They did not kill him. But Allah raised him up and Allah is forever powerful and wise”
[Suuratu Nisaai (Women) aayah 157-158]
The matter is clear and obvious, anybody who gives a different account of the incidence of Jesus and the criminal Jews is speaking with doubt and without knowledge and only Allah’s account is the real and authentic.
Want any other reason?
6. Allah says you should stop the Lies! Jesus was only a messenger and not an idol
Hence Allah challenges the Christians and the Jews with his words [interpretation of the meaning]:
“O people of the book (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion and do not say about Allah except the truth. The Christ Jesus son of Mary was only a messenger of Allah and his word which he bestowed on Mary and a spirit from him; so believe in Allah and his messengers and do not say trinity. Stop it, it is better for you. Surely Allah is one single God. Far exalted is he from having a son. To him belong all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as a disposer of all affairs”
[Suuratu Nisaai (Women) aayah 171]
b. Christ himself is never proud to call himself God
This is a fact that continues to haunt Christians day and night, it is boldly written in your books that on several occasions, Christ introduced himself as “son of man” and he never called himself Allah or claim that he is the creator of heaven and earth No! In fact, he even rejected the title of ‘King’
The Qur’an testifies to this with the words of Allah [interpretation of the meaning]:
“The Christ himself will never reject being a slave of Allah nor the angels who are nearer to Allah. And whosoever rejects his worship and is arrogant, he will gather them all together unto himself. As for those who believe and do good deeds, Allah will give them their rewards but those who refused and are arrogant, he will punish them with a painful torment…”
[Suuratu Nisaai (Women) aayah 171]
This is a clear challenge and warning for all those who practice other than Islam as a religion.
Christians are fond of rejecting being called pagan and they claim that they are not pagans. However, Allah says they are pagans.
7. Those who call Jesus God are pagans
“Surely those who say that their lord is Christ Jesus are pagans. And Christ said: Oh Children of Israel! Worship Allah my lord and your lord. For indeed whosoever associates partners with Allah, Allah has made Paradise forbidden for him and his abode is Fire. And the polytheists will have no helpers.
Surely those who say Allah is three in one are pagans; there is none to be worshipped except Allah. And if they do not stop what they are saying, a painful punishment awaits those who disbelieved among them.
Will they (Christians) not repent to Allah and seek his forgiveness? For Allah is forgiving and merciful.
Christ the son of Mary was not but a messenger and many messengers had gone before him and his mother was a truthful woman. Both of them do eat food. See how we explain the evidences to them yet see how they are deluded away.”
[Suuratul Maaidah (The Table) aayah 72-75]
see how the evidences and proofs were analyzed by Allah and yet you still doubt why you should be a Muslim? Another reason is here:
8. The Miracles of Jesus are confirmed in the Qur’an.
One of the reasons why a lot of people are deceived into christianity is because of miracles, they claim that Jesus did miracles and so, automatically, he is the lord and saviour! That is a very erroneous logic for several reasons but before I state that let’s look at the miracles Jesus did as reported in the Qur’an many of which you can not even find in the bible…Allah says [interpretation of the meaning]:
“when Allah said O Jesus son of Mary, remember my favor to you when I supported you with the holy spirit and you were speaking to people in the cradle and in maturity, and when I taught you writing, wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel and when you create the shape of a bird from clay by my permission and you breath into it and it becomes a bird by my permission and you heal the blind and the lepers by my permission and when I restrained the children of Israel from killing you when you brought to them evidences and the disbelievers among them said this is nothing but a magic… (And when) Jesus son of mary said O Allah, our lord, send us from the heaven a table spread with food to be a feast for us, for the first and last of us and to be a sign from you…”
[Suuratul Maaidah (The Table) aayah 110,114]
“and I am a messenger to the children of Israel that I have brought you a sign from your lord. That I shall create an image of bird and breath into it and it shall be a bird by the permission of Allah and I will heal the born blind and the leper and I will bring the dead back to life by Allah’s permission and I will inform you of what you eat and what you store at home. In this surely is a sign for you if you believe”
[Suuratu Al-Imraan (Family of Imraan) aayah 49]
From the above words of Allah, the miracles of Jesus can be listed as follows:
1. Supported by the Holy Spirit
2. Speaking at cradle
3. Knowledge of the scripture at a very early age
4. Extraordinary Wisdom
5. Creating birds
6. Healing the Blind
7. Healing the Leper
8. Resurrecting the Dead
9. Ordering of a dinner table from the Sky
10. Informing people of what they had eaten in his absence
11. Informing people of what they stored at home
12. Protection from being killed by the Jews.
All these are miracles of Christ Jesus many of which were not even reported by the bible, so, who loves Jesus more? Christians or Muslims?
Yet, we do not ascribe lordship to him because all these miracles are not worthy reasons to worship people. In fact, there is no single prophet or messenger sent by Allah except that he also performed so many miracles. Do we then start to worship every prophet? Do we worship Adam, Noah, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Samuel, Job Muhammad e.t.c.? Think! Think!! Think!!! Oh Christian!
We cannot worship Muhammad and all these prophets because all the powers they exhibited were not theirs but a feat granted to them by Allah the creator of heaven and earth and we testify that their actions were miracles because Allah himself confirmed it else we will not turn an eyebrow at it.
An important thing to note here also is that the last messenger of Allah, Muhammad, peace be upon him also performed so many miracles that has been recorded in Islamic literatures and by historians however as Muslims, we do not believe in luring people into our religion through miracles because it is our believe that the one who comes into Islam because of a miracle would exit it sooner or later because of another miracle elsewhere which in reality is a magic hence our effort to make sure every convert into Islam is doing so based upon solid conviction.
All the above eight reasons are enough for you if you truely seek the truth but if you remain obstinate, I have a bad news for you and that is yet another reason for you to be a Muslim:
9. Jesus will deny Christians on the Day of Judgment
“And when Allah will say: Oh Jesus the son of Mary! Did you tell people: take me and my mother as idols besides Allah? He would say: Glory be to you Oh Allah! It is not right for me to have said what I had no right to say. Had I said such a thing, you would surely know, you know what is in my heart while I do not know what is in your heart for indeed you are the all-knower of all that is hidden”
[Suuratul-Maaidah (The Table) aayah 116]
This is a blatant denial of Christians and Christianity by Jesus and I advise you to become a muslim today before this nightmare that stares at you becomes a reality. And it’s very easy for this to happen, death can come at any moment from now and once you are dead, there can be no changes or repentance so, do it now while you have the privilege or you want another reason to motivate your decision? Here is it:
10. The only religion recognized by Allah is Islam.
This is a statement which we say with full boldness and which we never apologize for and it is such because it was revealled to us by Allah in his book Al-Qur’an and the like of which no fake scripture in the world can boast of. Allah says [interpretation of the meaning]:
“Verily, the religion recognized by Allah is Islam…”
[Suuratu Al-Imraan (Family of Imran) aayah 19]
“And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him and in the hereafter he will be one of the losers”
[Suuratu Al-Imraan (Family of Imraan) aayah 85]
I’m sure you do not want to be a loser…!
Peace be upon those who follow the guidance.
Written by:
Abutawheed Aningiriyi
>>2013/26-September meeladiyah
>>1434/19-Dhul-Qa’adah Hijriyah

source: https://trulysalafiyyah./2013/10/01/257/

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Reasons Why A Christian Should Become Muslim by Thepasserby(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2017
18 For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

(19) For it is written, "I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE, AND THE CLEVERNESS OF THE CLEVER I WILL SET ASIDE."

(20) Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

(21) For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not come to know God, God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

1 Corinthians 1:18-21
Re: Ten (10) Reasons Why A Christian Should Become Muslim by ojun50(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Thank u, u can dis yr post to d market
Re: Ten (10) Reasons Why A Christian Should Become Muslim by Nbote(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2017
The mere fact dat ur Koran even mentioned Jesus and there's no mention of Muhammad in d bible proves what a farce ur religion is.. But dats by d way... Jus stick to ur religion and feel free to believe wateva u want..
Re: Ten (10) Reasons Why A Christian Should Become Muslim by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
@op,if u are in their shoes(i.e from their perspective),u will understand d reasons they will not accept ur views and u either accepting theirs.so,read about both religions objectively,openmindedly,unbiasly and think critically and u will decipher the thruth.moreso,u can go further to read conflicting views againt both religions and u may decipher that u are likely to be both in error.
Re: Ten (10) Reasons Why A Christian Should Become Muslim by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
BELOVE! CHRIST JESUS IS THE CREATOR OF ADAM FOR THE SCRIPTURE SAID BY HIM(JESUS) ALL THINGS CAME TO BE EITHER VISIBLE OR INVISIBLE..JESUS IS YOUR CREATOR WHO CLOTHED HIMSELF WITH A BODY TO SAVE HIS BELOVED CREATIONS THROUGH HIS DEATH FROM THE HANDS OF THE FALLEN ANGEL[SATAN]..CHRIST JESUS BEGAN ALL THINGS AND WILL SEE TO IT END..DON'T BE DECEIVED CHRIST IS THE ONLY HOPE OF MANKIND

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Reasons Why A Christian Should Become Muslim by Origin(f): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Its not competition (mine is better than yours).

You have only one life: Don't do yourself a disservice but seek the truth to save your OWN soul.

Jesus said it all when he resurrected Lazarus: I have no power and can do this only by God's will.

The prophets are brothers: They bring the same message- Islam ( total submission to God)
Re: Ten (10) Reasons Why A Christian Should Become Muslim by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
With the lots of things going in the world involving Islam,,,, more especially the killing of innocent people, I get to understand that Islam is all about killings there is nothing good that comes from the sons and daughters of the Evil called prophet MuhamMAD

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When Accidents Occur? / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sun. 15/10/2017) Like The Sacrifice Of Cain? / This Is What The Coming Revival Will Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.