Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,637 members, 7,905,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today (38889 Views)

The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by chiiraq802(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2017
Guy, weh my own share??...Dat meat go sweet
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by kendylet(f): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2017
haykinzz:

Broz, na note4 I dey use oo I had to re edit to reduce the size from 5mb to 315kb

For this buhari regime, I no fit dey upload 10 pinctures of 5mb each when mtn dey sell 20mb for #100
grin grin grin
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Jakasibo(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2017
kulrunsman79:
That's deer not antelope
That's an antelope
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Mbediogu(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
This is nchi abi?
So sweet shocked

Party dey for mama nkechi shop.

See my dance steps for party...

This isn't Nchi. It is mgbada or Duiker. Are you really Igbo? Ka ibu Igbo ugwu Awusa na Ndi ofe nmanu? lol.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by shine12: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2017
My barbaric and unregulated Naija!!. I hail thee. Another disruption to the Ecology cycle. What I grew up knowing as bush meat are just animals going about their life until they met their untimely death. These animals should actually be protected by the Ministry of Interior (or some other govt agency) and anyone caught perpetuating their killing should face the fist of the LAW.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by fatiaforreal: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2017
Shame on you idiots!!!
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by ogbu80(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Wait o, no be hammer I de see der? Na so de animal strong reach?
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Partnerbiz3: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Mbediogu:

This isn't Nchi. It is mgbada or Duiker. Are you really Igbo? Ka ibu Igbo ugwu Awusa na Ndi ofe nmanu? lol.

Taa gbafuo.
Mua bu nwa otu..
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2017
These bros go sabi jungle justice grin

See panel beating
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Happychildlove(f): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2017
haykinzz:
Meat don ready ooo tongue

I hereby dedicate this meat to all Nairaland animal activist that will soon bombard this thread grin
una dey use hammer share meat?
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Nwodosis(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2017
teflonjake:

Yes o they should "sales" the meat grin grin
Most time such error occurs if you using auto suggestive words in typing my dear English man.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by teflonjake(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2017
Nwodosis:

Most time such error occurs if you using auto suggestive words in typing my dear English man.

Yes o, that's why I manually correct them o
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2017
sod09:
you morons could have just kill it at once instead of torturing it by hitting its head angry angry
fools

I simply cannot understand the savagery of the men in the video. Kilode? Jungle justice extended to a harmless antelope.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Phi001(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2017
shine12:
My barbaric and unregulated Naija!!. I hail thee. Another disruption to the Ecology cycle. What I grew up knowing as bush meat are just animals going about their life until they met their untimely death. These animals should actually be protected by the Ministry of Interior (or some other govt agency) and anyone caught perpetuating their killing should face the fist of the LAW.
But you will eat Beef, Mutton, Chicken, Goat Meat, Pork, Vegetables and many more...

Isn't that 'barbaric' too? Abi their own lives do not matter?
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by okenwaa(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2017
Wetin u use kill am??
Na dis ur English??

1 Like

Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by shine12: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Phi001:

But you will eat Beef, Mutton, Chicken, Goat Meat, Pork, Vegetables and many more...

Isn't that 'barbaric' too? Abi their own lives do not matter?

Ok, kill every animal at your sight then as far as you "they are for eating" according to you.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Nwodosis(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
teflonjake:

Yes o, that's why I manually correct them o
I didn't see that as correction, I saw it as an English man mocking me to have some likes in Nairaland.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by supereagle(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
donigspain:
That's not Elle. It is a non-spotted female deer [mgbada].

Elle = Antelope
Mgbada = Deer

Inchi= Grasscutter.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by teflonjake(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nwodosis:

I didn't see that as correction, I saw it as an English man mocking me to have some likes in Nairaland.

And I will use the likes to purchase what? Lol

Easy bro sometimes just read and smile.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Eginupe: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
topsam1:
Antelope
No it called BAREWA but if you believe ask real NIGERIANS.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Eginupe: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
topsam1:
Antelope
No it called BAREWA but if you no believe ask real NIGERIANS.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by kobijacobs(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
na everytin now be Bush meat till there will be no animal left to slaughter....baby deer for that matter
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by sod09(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
jidemoh:

I simply cannot understand the savagery of the men in the video. Kilode? Jungle justice extended to a harmless antelope.
as in some people are just foolish, see them torturing the poor animal angry
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Mbediogu(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Partnerbiz3:

Taa gbafuo.
Mua bu nwa otu..

You came out from there as a baby. You cannot go back there as an adult excerpt to make babies.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by sleekman(m): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Na wa O! U no even roast the meat at all. No go chop ebola and Lassa fever O!
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Bishop(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
haykinzz:
Meat don ready ooo tongue

I hereby dedicate this meat to all Nairaland animal activist that will soon bombard this thread grin

Weldone Ajani the Hunter, what i don't like is your sharing formula,

NE 4
Nw 5
Ns 4
SW 3
SS 1
SE 0
your bush meat sharing ratio needs to be restructured, other wise...
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by ComputerSeller: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
This is nchi abi? ..
mgbada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments / Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport / Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.