Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,416 members, 7,901,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:37 AM

ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? (21260 Views)

ASUU STRIKE:- What Is The Situation Report In Your School? / See The Situation Of A School Classrooms In Imo State (photos) / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by sophiadaniel(f): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
otokx:
Uniport voted to continue.
uniport mumu lazy lecturers
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Ritajovy(f): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
The situation in my school are these:
- The strike is hindering my graduation
-The strike Is preventing me from meeting my supervisor n defending my work
-Its the reason why I am being sent out of the hostel tomorrow
-The strike isn't working well for me
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Donpoker9(m): 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ritajovy:
The situation in my school are these:
- The strike is hindering my graduation
-The strike Is preventing me from meeting my supervisor n defending my work
-Its the reason why I am being sent out of the hostel tomorrow
-The strike isn't working well for me

Why been sent out of the hostel?
Which sch pls?
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by bhankymyk(m): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Indication frm futminna shows Dat d strike continues
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by jman77(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Fuadeiza:
We from the University Of Ilorin are not aware if there is a strike going on presently.

To other school student, how market? grin
DA ISCARIOT!
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by crownson(m): 3:49am On Aug 24, 2017
How to raise money for your business, contract or dream project.
You are about to learn how to raise money for your business,contract education, or whatever!
Raise money for yourself or someone you love. It’s quick, easy and secure!
I want to share this with someone who cares, because it was a miracle to me. You can also apply it and it will work for you.
Whether you've been in business one week or five years, an infusion of money is always welcome. But what way to raise money is best for your business? There are so many factors to consider -- from the stage of your business to how much it'll cost to get the money -- that just choosing a path to raise money can be overwhelming.
To help you start navigating your way around different ways to raise money ideas, I've compiled mini-guide that cover the basic information on many various financial sources. Read through this guide to receive first-hand information how I raised N1 Million in 8 days to start my dream business. check below.
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by kondogbia(m): 4:47am On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=Adedayo1196 post=59763539]what about EKSU result. Eksu is still battling their own internal strike
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Ahmeddedon(m): 4:57am On Aug 24, 2017
buk

Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by bolaji3071(m): 5:58am On Aug 24, 2017
ASUU should call off this strike and allow us to write our exams..

After the exam they can now go on strike... How can someone go and learn work now when there is going to be exam immediately when the strike is called off...
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by danemenike: 6:09am On Aug 24, 2017
Later you'll be shouting the government this, the government that
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2017
So many lecturers voting for the strike to continue, only few wanted to review FG proposal.

Them never talk wetin dey dia mind, they wan rest small.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by muhsain299(m): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2017
Bayero University

Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by oceandive: 7:13am On Aug 24, 2017
ASUU ehn, they are funny set of people.. .they kept on saying government is making empty promises by giving them 23billion... So the realizable promise, should be d promise to give them all d money.. ..yeye dey smell
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by otokx(m): 7:15am On Aug 24, 2017
sophiadaniel:
uniport mumu lazy lecturers

OYO
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by maturemindsonly(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
ASUU *(LAUTECH CHAPTER)* ```RESULT``` (in the meeting held by 10am today):

0 PEOPLE VOTED FOR THE *STRIKE TO CONTINUE*

48 PEOPLE VOTED FOR *THE FG PROPOSAL TO BE REVIEWED*

278975 PEOPLE VOTED FOR *THE STRIKE TO DISCONTINUE*

*#BozzMike*

if 278975 voted for the strike to discontinue, abeg what is the population of lautech( lecturer,students,non-teaching staff)... I smell lies..
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Stevengold(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2017
oceandive:
Useless and greedy lecturers everywhere.. ...they should just tell us that they need holiday or that they are not ready to work

Don't blame them, some hasn't been paid for close to 17months, if na u! U for don resign since. Rivers State University lecturers sure knows how to endure. Ask anyone and you'll know they haven't been paid.
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2017
What about uniben ?
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Nduway(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2017
God will punish those useless lectures, I'm running a Masters program that I suppose to be completing this year and this stupid strike wants to change the all dynamics my program. Painful thing is that I pay school fees for every session that I encounter
Re: ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? by Ritajovy(f): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
UNIZIK
They said that the school security ordered it. They don't want students in school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

160,000 For 16 Students(selected Names) / 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt / ASUU Rejected N1m Undergraduate School Fees - Osodeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.