Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,292 members, 7,971,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:53 PM

Braging Rights - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Braging Rights (1324 Views)

Human Rights / Bill Of Rights For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Braging Rights by rosyhayler(f): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2010
ยป Three Cowboys Are Sitting Around a Campfire
Three cowboys are sitting around a campfire, out on the lonesome prairie, each with the bravado for which cowboys are famous. A night of tall tales begins.

The first says, "I must be the meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral and gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground, by the horns, with my bare hands."

The second can't stand to be bested. "Why that's nothing. I was walking down the trail yesterday and a fifteen foot rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that snake with my bare hands, bit its head off, and sucked the venom down in one gulp. And I'm still here today."

The third cowboy remained silent, slowly stirring the coals with his penis.

Re: Braging Rights by D1KeleVra(m): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2010
ba ha! tongue
Re: Braging Rights by romsky: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2010
dat sun burn no get part 2
Re: Braging Rights by snthesis(m): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2010
very tight joke
Re: Braging Rights by Kunbee: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2010
I agree

(1) (Reply)

Nijer Smartness / Would You Pick Your N1500 Airtime Recharge If It Falls In Your Wc? / Correct Naija Lawyer Brain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.