Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:06 AM

Please Show Me The Size Of Integrity And Credibility - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Show Me The Size Of Integrity And Credibility (395 Views)

Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign / Good Leaders Are Known For Their Humility, Focus And Credibility - ECO / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Show Me The Size Of Integrity And Credibility by seiyefajohn(m): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
In Nigeria, please show me the size of integrity and credibility that the wrapper of materialism cannot cover up. Even the PFN and NLC president of the days and times of this writing knows what I mean.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Trust Newspaper Headlines [24 August, 2017]. / Why Otti Can’t Be Right On Abia Ikpeazu... Welcomes Probe / Buhari, Elrufai & Buratai Led Enforced Disappearances Of 1000+ Shia Civilians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.