Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:34 AM

Finished New Book Manuscript, Need Your Thoughts! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Finished New Book Manuscript, Need Your Thoughts! (368 Views)

Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / Tomi Adeyemi Gets Hollywood Deal For New Book (kwenu) / Tomi Adesina Shares Pictures From The Signing And Reading Of Her New Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finished New Book Manuscript, Need Your Thoughts! by deenawe(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hi guys, i just finished a fantasy adventure novel titled the war of Five Kings - Misan. I'm pretty excited by it and i'd love it if i could get some feedback from you guys. The synopsis is down below and attached is a link to the first ten pages in a PDF file. i'd like to know your thoughts about it.

Cheers!

---------------

Synopsis:

Misan Adolo is a Desert warrior from the Northern Horn of a fractured continent, living a secluded tribal lifestyle amongst a resilient and nomadic people; until they are consumed by a southern and more organized force which claims dominion over their inhabited lands. Misan is separated from his wife and children who are ferried deeper south, and wants nothing more than to be reunited with them once again, to this end he inexorably must overcome the forces that aim to keep him within their confines until he can finally discover what it is he must become to attain the things he most desires.
As-Shani bin Khulud is a young girl who is a student in the prestigious schools of the southern academies from the ‘Winterlands’ of the southern reaches of the continent. She is orphaned and watched over by the overseers of the school, however they discover they are on the cusp of the unfolding events of a prophecy, and they agree that As-Shani must play a vital role in the realization of the foretold events to come, this prophecy will proceed to lead her on a journey that will unwittingly lead her northwards and towards the downward journey of Misan Adolo, the Desert warrior.
Misan must determine the best course of action towards ensuring the safety of his family, while fending off extraneous forces working towards steering him towards their own individual desires. He will try to overcome them and even considers working with them to achieve his aims, until he faces a horrifying truth that changes everything for the worse.
As-Shani and a few trusted helpers assist her in reaching one of the northern academies, facing severe trials and dire circumstances in the journey she must eventually reach the northern Kingdoms, where she realizes her true destiny, and the vital role she must play in the coming days, alongside Misan, the other promised from the prophecy.
Together, they shall discover they are both separate pieces of a greater event that has been foretold, and thus in the face of this oncoming calamity, they must both become the true iterations of what they currently are; to be able face this challenge head on, and to prevent the continent from falling into complete Armageddon - as heralded by the prophesy they find themselves to now be a part of.

Link to PDF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qopey0abwbxfuqo/The%20War%20of%20Five%20Kings%20-%20Misan%20%2810pg%20RP%29.pdf?dl=0

(1) (Reply)

Gordon Keller’s 4 Common Errors Of Dialogue / Gathering Money / Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.