Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Wayne Rooney Retires From International Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wayne Rooney Retires From International Football (1344 Views)

Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football / Wayne Rooney Has Retired From International Football. / Wayne Rooney Taunts Same Angry Man City Fans - 5 Years Apart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Retires From International Football by kilamitiblog(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
The English National team will never be the same with the boot hanging of the beautiful striker. The striker took to his twitter page to officially announce his retirement from international foot ball . He said "It was great Gareth Southgate called me this week to tell me he wanted me back in the England squad for the upcoming matches. I really appreciated that,"See tweet here---- ,
[Url] http://walearo..com.ng/2017/08/rooney-retires-from-international.html?m=1 [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Toby Alderweireld Deserves A Better Contract From Tottenham Or A Transfer TO.... / See What Bet9ja Did To Me On The 1st Of October... / Europa League Matches 8 Odds Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.