Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? (3719 Views)

Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by djevino(m): 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
I need a brave person to explain it to me...
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by djevino(m): 12:00am On Aug 24, 2017
I need comments and not views
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Eshinwaju: 12:09am On Aug 24, 2017
Who bloody cares?

We just need them to go back to their land n stop developing our land.....like they developed ameleeka.... grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by ItsTutsi(m): 1:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Dont get carried away homeboi,before u start feeling some type of way ..the average northerner doesnt give a bleep whether we stay back as one or not,dont get excited behind the euphoria of one nigeria,thats all political talk by the higher class and elites who are benefiting from the status quo,just felt like letting u know before u start feeling all important,if we could have a chance through a referendum,we would have gone our way too..we are tired of the union too,its just that we dont stand a chance against the elites,just ask an average northerner,in fact we can conduct a referendum on ur behalf and 80% will support ur separation

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by omaar12(m): 1:32am On Aug 24, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Dont get carried away homeboi,before u start feeling some type of way ..the average northerner doesnt give a bleep whether we stay back as one or not,dont get excited behind the euphoria of one nigeria,thats all political talk by the higher class and elites who are benefiting from the status quo,just felt like letting u know before u start feeling all important,if we could have a chance through a referendum,we would have gone our way too..we are tired of the union too,its just that we dont stand a chance against the elites,just ask an average northerner
Am glad that they Don't care But please can they do the igbos a Favour. please cheer the igbos on till they gain the Republic of Biafra.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by ItsTutsi(m): 1:38am On Aug 24, 2017
As in i should stop my hustle and put my life on the line for someone else,as if im gonna gain something from it..we have better stuffs to do
omaar12:
Am glad that they Don't care But please can they do the igbos a Favour. please cheer the igbos on till they gain the Republic of Biafra.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by omaar12(m): 2:19am On Aug 24, 2017
ItsTutsi:
As in i should stop my hustle and put my life on the line for someone else,as if im gonna gain something from it..we have better stuffs to do
Good then y'all should mind ur own business or as u put it "hustle" you should stop making it sound like wanting to leave Nigeria is one big hell of a crime or like yo begin betrayed.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Advent17(m): 2:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Capital no...let them gooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 24, 2017
Because we don't want to feed Biafra like we are feeding cotonou, Chad, Niger , Benin rep. E.t.c

No eastern state is financially viable.

No cessation in constitution.

However I propose more local governments in eastern states.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by freshest4live: 2:52am On Aug 24, 2017
omaar12:
Good then y'all should mind ur own business or as u put it "hustle" you should stop making it sound like wanting to leave Nigeria is one big hell of a crime or like yo begin betrayed.
He just told you he wants you to leave, and you keep accusing him of not letting you go?
First blame your lgbo elites and Ohaneze's for not letting you go, and stop disturbing the peace of others.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 24, 2017
conductorr:

Lol. Says someone whose region has one of the highest rates of poverty in the world; the only region in West Africa that produces polio, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and ISIS combined.

Continue floating in your delusions..

ROTFLMAO ...

We r still not ready to give you foreign aid. Get it ... foreign... aid

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Raiders: 4:22am On Aug 24, 2017
djevino:
because its against Nigeria constitution for Biafra to break

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by hollywater: 4:41am On Aug 24, 2017
I can see Afonjas m , running away from the question. Trying to please themselves with comment like "who cares".

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by ItsTutsi(m): 5:44am On Aug 24, 2017
And who wtf said igbos wanting to leave nigerian is a crime!! Ur a fool who lacks comprehensive skills,didnt i narrate in my earlier post how we all want to go our separate ways..
omaar12:

5 Likes

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Toosure70: 5:46am On Aug 24, 2017
because when their hero was ruling they preferred to stay with Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by victorDanladi: 5:47am On Aug 24, 2017
omaar12:
When nnamdi kanu apologize on statement like this

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by victorDanladi: 5:53am On Aug 24, 2017
The following people can answer the question

1.Ike ekweremadu,Nigeria deputy president and chairman constitution amendment committee for the past 12 years

2.Anyim pius Anyim-SFG for 4years and senate for 4 years

3.ken nnamani,

4.Ngozi okonjo iwealla

5.Stella oduah

and GEJ,A president for 6years!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by IloveMoney: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2017
following

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by onward4life(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2017
djevino:

DANites are duty bound to
a)make post to challenge tribal bigotry,
b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d)added to the list Danites any person you find to be detribalised.
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, rusher14, LoveMachine

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by profhezekiah: 7:45am On Aug 24, 2017
omaar12:
Who said U committed a crime for wanting to leave but it was the hate speech that stir people up against U

3 Likes

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by BabaRamotu1988: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2017
conductorr:

Lol. Says someone whose region has one of the highest rates of poverty in the world; the only region in West Africa that produces polio, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and ISIS combined.

Continue floating in your delusions..
including leprosy and many kinds of weird diseases grin

general conductorr

9 Likes

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by dadavivo: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2017
TheCabal:
Because we don't want to feed Biafra like we are feeding cotonou, Chad, Niger , Benin rep. E.t.c

meanwhile they're the one making money for Lagos on a daily basis

2 Likes

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by djevino(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2017
TheCabal:

is this your reason?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by djevino(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Raiders:
because its against Nigeria constitution for Biafra to break

against Nigeria constitution right?

so why was referendum conducted in bakassi to choose whether they want to stay with Nigeria or Cameroon?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Acjohn(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2017
The better question should be why should Hausa stay in Nigeria?
Or let say who owns Nigeria and why should any body be denied been a part of the ownership of Nigeria.
I think Igbos Nursing the idea of Biafra is an expression of cowardice.
why should a father give his two sons a bed and mattress and one of the son will say give me a piece of the mattress and I will lie on the ground when the two have equal right to the bed?
why should one in any way have a kind of an upper hand?
My take is that Igbos are cowards that's why the Fulani will kill them and still be walking about freely in the east.
If the Igbos see reason to fight for their right in Nigeria that's when this country will be balanced.
Nigeria is derived from an English word Niger area, not an Hausa word and there are more Igbos that speaks English than Hausa, so why give up what you have serious stake on?
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by freshest4live: 8:34am On Aug 24, 2017
Acjohn:
Or let say who owns Nigeria and why should any body be denied been a part of the ownership of Nigeria.
why should a father give his two sons a bed and mattress and one of the son will say give me a piece of the mattress and I will lie on the ground when the two have equal right to the bed?
My take is that Igbos are cowards that's why the Fulani will kill them and still be walking about freely in the east.
If the Igbos see reason to fight for their right in Nigeria that's when this country will be balanced.
Nigeria is derived from an English word Niger area, not an Hausa word and there are more Igbos that speaks English than Hausa, so why give up what you have serious stake on?
Thank you, the cry for secession is a defeatist mentality and nothing short of cowardice. Are you saying some regions own Nigeria and have the power to keep you in a so called bondage? Nnamdi Azikiwe would roll in his grave.
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by dudebuck: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2017
profhezekiah:
Who said U committed a crime for wanting to leave but it was the hate speech that stir people up against U
Nnamdi Kanu made no hate speech, but he talked in a harsh way. Talking harshly to somebody is not the same as hate speech. Your friend talked harshly at you at a time during your friendship, does it mean he hates you? Absolutely not!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by dudebuck: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2017
Acjohn:
We dont Give a rat's a55 about Hausa people.
The rest of your comment makes no sense at all. How is the need to be left alone be defeatist and cowardice? So it is best just to manage am so? I am sick and tired of the management. Travel even to small african countries and see for yourself okay?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by freshest4live: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2017
dudebuck:
We dont Give a rat's a55 about Hausa people.
The rest of your comment makes no sense at all. How is the need to be left alone be defeatist and cowardice? So it is best just to manage am so? I am sick and tired of the management. Travel even to small african countries and see for yourself okay?
Why manage? Why not take control? Are you that weak?
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by omaar12(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2017
profhezekiah:
Nk vulgar behavior am not proud of, that the only thing I dislike about him. don't take it to heart Biko.
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by cckris: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2017
Please DON'T SUGGEST A PLEBISCITE

Or 90% of Igbos will VOTE for their own REPUBLICAN NATION, where JUSTICE RULES, symbolised by offor, the spirit of live & let live.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Igbo Primary School Children Should Study Hausa, Yoruba Language-Bode George / Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) / I Saw This Tweet By A Yoruba Man About Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.