Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,612 members, 7,932,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Can Not Commit Suicide Because Of An Old Man’ Fayose Denies Allegation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Not Commit Suicide Because Of An Old Man’ Fayose Denies Allegation (306 Views)

Nnia Nwodo Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Denies Allegation Of Being Fulani Stooge / Fayose Denies Plans To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Treatment / Fayose Denies Statement About ‘regretting’ All He Said About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Not Commit Suicide Because Of An Old Man’ Fayose Denies Allegation by Daily4mative: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2017
Fayose, the governor of Ekiti State has denied reports on the social media that he vowed to commit suicide if the President came back alive from his medical vacation to the United Kingdom.

According to him, the rumour is the work of miscreants spreading misleading reports about him on the social media.

visit link to read all

(1) (Reply)

N’delta Militants Shun Buhari, Insist On Northerner, Yorubas Oct 1st Quit Notice / Think Nigeria First With H.i Dansiraj / EFCC Freezes N8.6billion In Bola Shagaya's Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.