Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy (3981 Views)

Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / Adam Abdullah Al Ilory Suffiyun Wa Ashariyun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Empiree: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
ikupakuti:

grin cheesy We know tey tey pe oni nakali ni atipe oni jalabi ni & then sufi ponbele de nii (mukashifan). cheesy

I read al-bazzar‘a al-aliyyah then, we saw all his exploits therein.

Ibn abdulwahab in order to get legit with his ijebu aqeedah, he re-packaged & re-furbished ibn taymiyya & then sold him to his children as his predecessor grin

Ibn abdulwahab didnt know that ibn taymiyya‘s muridis had already documented their sheikh‘s exploits. grin

Thats why we dont take them wahabis seriously coz we know their “Islam“ didnt go beyond the 18th century.
Maclatunji must hear this. I remembered he said in "Jinn Stories" thread that Ibn Abdulwahab followed footstep of his predecessor(ibn Tayimiyah). The thing you said up there got me laughing. Laishe eja sardine grin
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by ikupakuti(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Empiree:
Maclatunji must hear this. I remembered he said in "Jinn Stories" thread that Ibn Abdulwahab followed footstep of his predecessor(ibn Tayimiyah). The thing you said up there got me laughing. Laishe eja sardine grin

No mind them. Wahabis problem is dogmatism & fanaticism.

Ibn abdulwahab was very smart. He prepared the indoctrination of his movement in such a way that adherents would not want here or contemplate contrary opinions. Coz he knows that his manhaj is easy to refute if put on the hot seat. People that want to sell such a white lie like that, usually incorporate fanaticism & dogmatism into their course to protect it & make it endure.

His manhaj only appeals to the jahileen.

1 Like

Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Laughing . .
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahab wrote series of books. . m0st popular is kitab tauheed. . everything muhammad ibn abdulwahab wrote in his books do have proofs fr0m quran and hadith. . . let me let you people in on why sufi hates muhammad ibn abdulwahab . . he was the one ALLAH used to cleanse saudi arabia of kufru(sufi and other sect). .the king that time accept quran and sunnah and waged war on kufars. . plenty sufi was killed. .sufism went fr0m 100 TO 1 in saudi arabia. . even their togut alawee is n0w unk0wn in saudi arabi. . no sufi dares do wiridi and other n0nsense in saudi. . them go kill them ni..with sunnai spreading in Nigeria.. very s0on, sufi will be extinct.. sufi i meant covers every other sect. . i n0 even kn0w why they hate ibn taymiyah. . when jabata dies, am sure u people go claim he is a sufi too. .#laughing# shameless lairs.. no be so one of u said ahmad tijani n0 be him write jawrat marwani abi wats dat stupid&insane tira name...WE TALKING ADAM ABDULLAH,U NEVER SAID ANYTING. .XWb4
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
This thread was created on sufi and those misguided people calling adam a muslim, yet, non of the accusations i have said against adam abdullah was tackled by non of you . . but u divert the t0pic 0nt0 our eminent scholars by telling lies . .
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
AL ISLAM WATAKOLID JAHILIYA written by adam abdullah . . he practised the ilm guhyb he claimed to kn0w there. . izatalaja . . which is pure kufru. . he even said doctors do n0t agree to his izatalaja and also did sunnah scholars..and he said people that do n0t agree to it are JAHL. . . . He also talked about SUJUD AS MODE OF GREETINGS and yet m0st people that claimed to be f0llowing sunnah said its sin while all sufi do n0t c0unt sujud as m0de of greetings to anything AND ADAM ABDULLAH SAID ITS KUFRU.. POSTRATION FOR ANYBODY, TO OFF SHOE BEFORE ENTERING, TO SUJUD(fi ori kan ile) IS KUFRU. . . And yet u people still do it and u claim to follow adam. . alth0ugh he later did said wr0ng thing and uses an hadith to support himself while he did taawil of the hadith to support his claim
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
AL ISLAM LI YAOMU WAGADA FI NIGERIA . .adam abdullah wrote this book also . He said al-hijab is absolutely not part of islam . . . . . .in his book titled WA SABAB NUBUWA WALANBIYA LI QURAN WA SUNNAH . . he sent the book to azari and jamiyah lybia and they said there 10 and 4 errors there respectively.. despite the fact that azari and jamiyah lybia are ahlu bida, there are s0me things they dare n0t say..but kini, adam said it daadaa...he wrote it there that, there is prophet of ALLAH that later became a kafir . . . he then said he has proof and he then quote taorah and injil to supp0rt his claim...d
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
And he is also a plain sufi... and he does call people to sufi and he does jalabi and he is a toguht for sufism. .just like ahmed tijani and others . . . . . . . . awon sufi do n0t kn0w who awliyah of ALLAH is . .imagine, calling bulala an awliyyah. .#laughing# . . . well, its how much you can go against ALLAH is higher you go in being a sheik. .most of them do n0t perform salat, they do n0t make clean their private part after unirating, they do kill ram for their jinns. . . . .EVERYTHING THAT IS OPPOSITE TO RASUL AND ISLAM = SHEIK IN SUFISM.. .M.qdpg
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
And he is also a plain sufi... and he does call people to sufi and he does jalabi and he is a toguht for sufism. .just like ahmed tijani and others . . . . . . . . awon sufi do n0t kn0w who awliyah of ALLAH is . .imagine, calling bulala an awliyyah. .#laughing# . . . well, its how much you can go against ALLAH is higher you go in being a sheik. .most of them do n0t perform salat, they do n0t make clean their private part after unirating, they do kill ram for their jinns. . . . .EVERYTHING THAT IS OPPOSITE TO RASUL AND ISLAM = SHEIK IN SUFISM.. ., . . . . . . . . .TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE CLAIMING SUNNAH AND YET DO NOT CALL ADAM ABDULLAH A KAFIR IS A KAFIR simply because you are calling a kafir a muslim...........am sure u people will n0t even accept the hadith of rasul that said his father is in hell, wat of nabiy ibrahim father, what of nabiy n0ah s0n? what of rasul uncle? they are muslims abi. . . tswhew. GM.qdpg
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by AlBaqir(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahab wrote series of books. . m0st popular is kitab tauheed. .

# The book is far from Tawheed. Its "Kitab shaytan". It was Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahab's elder brother, Sheik Sulayman Ibn Abdulwahab that first refuted his crazy satanic Aqeedah.

This is the book he wrote:

# Fasl al-Khitab min Kitab Allah wa-Hadith al-Rasul (salla
Allahu `alayhi wa-Sallam) wa-Kalam Uli al-Albab fi
Madhhab Ibn `Abd al-Wahhab ("The Final Word from the
Qur'an, the Hadith, and the Sayings of the Scholars
Concerning the School of Ibn `Abd al-Wahhab"wink

Also known as:
al-Sawa`iq al-Ilahiyya fi Madhhab al-Wahhabiyya_ ("The
Divine Thunderbolts Concerning the Wahhabi School"wink

# This book is among the first and earliest refutations of the Wahhabi sect in print, consisting in over forty-five concise chapters spanning 120 pages that aim to show the
divergence of the Wahhabi school, not only from the
Consensus and usul of Ahl al-Sunna wal-Jama`a and the
fiqh of the Hanbali Madhhab, but also from their putative
Imams, Ibn Taymiyya and Ibn al-Qayyim on most or all the
issues reviewed.

# ISIS devotedly used the cursed book of their grandfather, Muhammad ibn Abdulwahab, his fatwas and the fatawa of their great grand patron, Ibn Taymiyyah. Evidences are provided here:

www.islam.hilmi.eu/ibn-taymiyyah-the-founder-of-isis/

# Even the Wahabi former Imam of Mecca’s Grand Mosque Aadel Al-Kalbani admitted that ISIS have same ideology as them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC8DSdzi87I&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Laughing@ al baqir . .if you die with this rubbish(shia) you defending, well, thats your own choice of severe problem... even ALI that you people do claim, he killed tons of shia by "burning them alive". . . . just sit and think.. you are astray.. repent before its too late. . . Alhamdulillah robilialamin that i am a muslim ..
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Empiree: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
no sufi dares do wiridi and other n0nsense in saudi.
Ode, olodo ni e. The LARGEST GATHERING of WIRIDI with White & Black Cloths in the middle is about to take place in Makkah in less than 2 weeks. Sounds familiar? shocked

So now you know Sufism started in Makkah shocked
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by AlBaqir(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Laughing@ al baqir . .if you die with this rubbish(shia) you defending, well, thats your own choice of severe problem... even ALI that you people do claim, he killed tons of shia by "burning them alive". . . . just sit and think.. you are astray.. repent before its too late. . . Alhamdulillah robilialamin that i am a muslim ..

# Obviously once you are cornered, you begin to say junks. I am not talking about shia or myself here. It is your terrorist shuyukh we are talking about.
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Empiree:
Ode, olodo ni e. The LARGEST GATHERING of WIRIDI with White & Black Cloths in the middle is about to take place in Makkah in less than 2 weeks. Sounds familiar? shocked

So now you know Sufism started in Makkah shocked
Iro yin ti poju. . .if u do n0t tell lies, there is no way you wil defend your baseless religion(sufi)
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Obviously once you are cornered, you begin to say junks. I am not talking about shia or myself here. It is your terrorist shuyukh we are talking about.

NAH, its adam abdullah we talking about. . sebi him be muslim for ur mind, bulala gan na muslim abi, kafilat kaola na muslim, even faruq onikijipa na muslim abi? Koemeni na muslim abi? that ur sheik wey go hiding to bring complete quran na muslim abi, even all those people that invent new quran and hadith na muslim abi? dakun answer me
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by AlBaqir(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
NAH, its adam abdullah we talking about. . sebi him be muslim for ur mind,

# Even your cult member (Newnas) in Salafiyyah have replied you on Sheik Adam. Besides, you are a pigheaded individual like shaytan who will see the truth and yet deny it. Enough have been said about Sheik Adam (ra).

# So, the topic has been shifted to your terrorist masters Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdulwahab, the two great grand fathers of ISIS.

# The fact is you are ignorant of what we have exposed of them, so keep your mouth shut and stop displaying fanaticism.

# Ibn Taymiyyah apart from being terrorist, he believed so much in God of human-like structure. Ibn Taymiyyah was a Mujassim. He even love quoting attributes of God of the Bible like, "our father who hath in heaven..."
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Even your cult member (Newnas) in Salafiyyah have replied you on Sheik Adam. Besides, you are a pigheaded individual like shaytan who will see the truth and yet deny it. Enough have been said about Sheik Adam (ra).

# So, the topic has been shifted to your terrorist masters Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdulwahab, the two great grand fathers of ISIS.

# The fact is you are ignorant of what we have exposed of them, so keep your mouth shut and stop displaying fanaticism.

# Ibn Taymiyyah apart from being terrorist, he believed so much in God of human-like structure. Ibn Taymiyyah was a Mujassim. He even love quoting attributes of God of the Bible like, "our father who hath in heaven..."
LAUGHING. . NEWNAS aint salafiyyah. . its clear that adam abdullah died a sufi and he is a kafir. . keep up your lies against salafs. . nice job fooling urxelf. . .ME
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
AlBaqir:

LAUGHING. . NEWNAS aint salafiyyah. . its clear that adam abdullah died a sufi and he is a kafir. . keep up your lies against salafs. . nice job fooling urxelf. . . . . Very soon u will say saudi is d0minated by shia. .#laughing#7hME
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Empiree: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Iro yin ti poju. . .if u do n0t tell lies, there is no way you wil defend your baseless religion(sufi)
Story. Just refute it if you can.Thats all
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE SAYING ADAM ABDULLAH IS A MUSLIM, HABEEB ABDULLAH NKO? MUSLIM NAA NI ABI?
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by iamgenius(m): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
I know you are brother to Abdullah bn Saba'. A'int you ashamed O Raafidhi!
AlBaqir:

Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by AlBaqir(m): 2:21am On Aug 26, 2017
iamgenius:
I know you are brother to Abdullah bn Saba'. A'int you ashamed O Raafidhi!

# Ibn Saba? grin grin grin Really ònà e jin gan. At this age you are still talking about an imaginary Abdullah Ibn saba?

# For the record, neither Sunni nor Shia has a single reliable and authentic report about that bogus individual and especially with all the attributes tagged with him.

# If your teachers have any, kindly request them to bring it forth.

# Ibn Saba ko, Ibn Dadawa ni.

1 Like

Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 26, 2017
WHO IS IBN SAHABAH?
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by AlBaqir(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
WHO IS IBN SAHABAH?
# Ani maalu ni e, arinlade. Ibn Sahabah ko, Ibn Taymiyyah ni.
# It is Ibn Saba, not Sahabah grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by iamgenius(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Ibn Saba? grin grin grin Really ònà e jin gan. At this age you are still talking about an imaginary Abdullah Ibn saba?

# For the record, neither Sunni nor Shia has a single reliable and authentic report about that bogus individual and especially with all the attributes tagged with him.

# If your teachers have any, kindly request them to bring it forth.

# Ibn Saba ko, Ibn Dadawa ni.
I don't waste my time with you people anymore. If you tell me 1+1 equals 4 now, you'll later tell me it's 10. So, why waste my time with you when I know that lieing is part of your deen. Your shaykhul Mufeed always got me laughing. Olohun ku aibinu.

1 Like

Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
AlBaqir:

iamgenius:
I don't waste my time with you people anymore. If you tell me 1+1 equals 4 now, you'll later tell me it's 10. So, why waste my time with you when I know that lieing is part of your deen. Your shaykhul Mufeed always got me laughing. Olohun ku aibinu.
u two are same . . u need n0t fight. keferi ni eyin mejeeji. .4
AlBaqir:

Sissie come block him o. ban him 4eva
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by AlBaqir(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
iamgenius:

# That really show how ignorant and lazy you are. The world has grown beyond what your scholars are spoonfeeding you with. 1+1=4, = 10? Are you that dumb?!

# Advice: change your monicker it doesn't befit you. Change it to "iamignorant"

1 Like

Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by AlBaqir(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
.4 Sissie come block him o. ban him 4eva

# Now you are scared AhluSunnah Ibn Sahabah grin grin grin
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Now you are scared AhluSunnah Ibn Sahabah grin grin grin
YOU HAVE BROKE NL RULE BY ABUSING ME. . . And yes he should change his m0niker to iamignorant . . . the fool made takfir of shia, shite. .both dead and alive and he cant make takfir of sufi, both dead and alive. . . .sufi emanated fr0m shia. . their aqeedah are same on s0me level. .p
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by AlBaqir(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
YOU HAVE BROKE NL RULE BY ABUSING ME. . . And yes he should change his m0niker to iamignorant . . . the fool made takfir of shia, shite. .both dead and alive and he cant make takfir of sufi, both dead and alive. . . .sufi emanated fr0m shia. . their aqeedah are same on s0me level. .p

# grin grin grin grin grin grin Haa oba awon jahl ni e o. Total alaimokan mokan. Enit'abalajo, aajoo ju ni. Your own ignorant compare to Jabata's is unquantifiable.

# Back to your KUFR imam Ibn Taymiyyah, do you know he claimed Nabi will sit at the right hand side of (besides) Allah on the throne on the day of judgement?
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
AlBaqir:

# grin grin grin grin grin grin Haa oba awon jahl ni e o. Total alaimokan mokan. Enit'abalajo, aajoo ju ni. Your own ignorant compare to Jabata's is unquantifiable.

# Back to your KUFR imam Ibn Taymiyyah, do you know he claimed Nabi will sit at the right hand side of (besides) Allah on the throne on the day of judgement?
Quote the b0ok written by ibn taymiyah dat he said that. . jabata na jahl? #laughing o
Re: Adam Abdullah Al-iloriy by AlBaqir(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Quote the b0ok written by ibn taymiyah dat he said that. . jabata na jahl? #laughing o

www.nairaland.com/3046418/abu-hurairah-mujassim-one-give/3#59844543

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion: Who Was The First Muslim ? / Is This True About Muhammad? / Lets Learn About The Life Of Abu Bakr As-siddiq(r.a) - Briefly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.