Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,649 members, 7,921,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:26 AM

Please I Need A Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need A Wife. (339 Views)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Wife. by settledword(m): 9:10am On Aug 24, 2017
MICHAEL IS MY NAME, 42 YEARS OLD, MASTER DEGREE HOLDER, GOD FEARING, NICE, CARING, LOVING, EASY GOING, BASE IN NIGERIA, I WILL LIKE TO MEET A SINGLE LADY, OR SINGLE MOTHER, WIDOW OR DIVORCED, FROM 35 YEARS UPWARD, (Please note: AM STILL HUSTLING TO MAKE BOTH ENDS MEET) FROM ANY COUNTRY OR TRIBE. CONTACT ME ON e-mail: dovedove234@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need A Wife. by greatmarshall(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2017
The babes wey you dey see physical you no talk to them Na for nairaland you wan come find wife... Bros, try get sense

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Wife. by pato405(m): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2017
greatmarshall:
The babes wey you dey see physical you no talk to them Na for nairaland you wan come find wife... Bros, try get sense

Never under-estimate the power of social media. he has just expressed himself. It might just work for him. Let the guy be. Oya, babes over to you all that are seeking. call the number.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Get It Right / Ooni Of Ife’s Marriage Finally Collapse / Happy Birthday To Glory Afodun . Wish You The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.