Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,871 members, 7,933,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:02 PM

The Fool Says There Is No God – Na Me Talk Am! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fool Says There Is No God – Na Me Talk Am! (2120 Views)

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. / Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God / Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fool Says There Is No God – Na Me Talk Am! by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 24, 2010
blackcypha:

fool or no fool, we r all foolish to some extent in our reasonings,  grin
ogaga r u really a satanist or u r just kidding?Is there a church of satan in france?
Here we go again.Wheres ogagas proof 4d existence of satan? He said pple shd worship it. Atheist shd challenge him on his claim.
Re: The Fool Says There Is No God – Na Me Talk Am! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2010
[size=13pt]blackcypha Hell yes im a SATANIST and always proud to be one . The Church Of Satan is france but the francophonic HQ is in Marseille the city where great people meet up day and night. cool[/size]
Re: The Fool Says There Is No God – Na Me Talk Am! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]blackcypha Hell yes im a SATANIST and always proud to be one . The Church Of Satan is france  but the francophonic HQ is in Marseille the city where great people meet up day and night. cool[/size]
oga does satan really exist? If yes whats ur proof as a satanist for his existence
Re: The Fool Says There Is No God – Na Me Talk Am! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2010
[size=13pt]toba  yes SATAN those exist for real!, though you may not be safisfied if i start giving you prooves from the ''Satanic Bible''-sb or my self logic but let me simple put you through according to the christian bible. Satan is called by many names. Just like you are called by many names. For instance -- my friend Abuzola can be called by his given name, but he also is called "brother," "father," "husband," and "uncle." Some of Satan's names are: "dragon," "that old serpent," "Devil," "Antichrist,"LUCIFER'' the dawn of the morning and of course, "Satan." The Bible also tells us about Satan's dominion of devils: Ephesians 6:11-12, "Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." How much more plainer can God make it? And it totally blows my mind when intelligent beings look you right in the face and tell you that Satan doesn't exist but they believe in what Jesus Christ taught. It's wild!

Here are some Bible verses you can look up and study on your own:

Job 1:6-7: "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Than Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

This is only two verses of many in the book of Job that detail conversations and intervention by Satan. There is absolutely no doubt, if you believe the Bible to be the true and inspired word of God, that God is telling us about a REAL spirit that does EVIL. Read it for yourself. Don't just take my word for it because if i should start giving you proof from the SB and my Logic you shall say im lieing. Go to Job Chapter 1 and start reading.

However, if you don't believe the Bible is the true inspired word of God, you may dismiss this book as a fairy tale. But if you believe certain parts of the Bible are fairy tales -- how do you determine which part is telling the truth and which parts are not? Therefore, what do you believe in? How do you learn about God and form a relationship with Him? Philosophical thinking such as this does nothing but confuse God's simple plan of salvation for the unsaved man or woman.

1 Chronicles 20:1-2, "And Satan stood up against Israel and provoked David to number Israel. And David said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, Go, number Israel from Beersheba even to Dan; and bring the number of them to me, that I may know it."

This scripture completely blows away the belief that the "Satan" in Job was a fairy tale. There is no story to be told here. It simply tells us that Satan caused David to take a census of his entire kingdom. Why would any writer telling about David's kingdom even mention Satan if he didn't exist? What type of fairy tale could the writer be talking about? The fact is that Satan is not mentioned as part of a fairy tale here. Instead, he is mentioned as tempting David and causing him to sin (go against God's rules.)
[/size]
Re: The Fool Says There Is No God – Na Me Talk Am! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2010
Thks ogaga.Is there any empirical proof of his existence? That i may beliv more in his existence.The alquran also spoke abt satan d devil,but i want proof
Re: The Fool Says There Is No God – Na Me Talk Am! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2010
[size=13pt]You're most welcome . . .well , im not a muslim and i haven't read or flip through the Quaran of the islamic religion but i would appriciate you share with us the passege in the book of Quaran where it is written Satan exist and this can really take us somewhere in our learning together.

and i would try and purchase or borrow the Quaran in the neccessary time and find out on my own.
[/size]
Re: The Fool Says There Is No God – Na Me Talk Am! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You're most welcome . . .well , im not a muslim and i haven't read or flip through the Quaran of the islamic religion but i would appriciate you share with us the passege in the book of Quaran where it is written Satan exist and this can really take us somewhere in our learning together.

and i would try and purchase or borrow the Quaran in the neccessary time and find out on my own.
[/size]

I know either in the quran/hadith it was said where satan tried to mislead mohammad, but im not sure let me consult my quran and hadith for me to be sure that i may not post fiction. Give me few time to do so.

Atheists like empirical evidence on all things, since u agree that satan does exist, is there any empirical proof for us and the atheist? this will make us to be sure of his existence. ok?
Re: The Fool Says There Is No God – Na Me Talk Am! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2010
[size=13pt]ok iw be patiently waiting to see your helpful respond. . .[/size]
Re: The Fool Says There Is No God – Na Me Talk Am! by Traugott(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2010
LOL I can't believe that Ogaga is turning to the Bible to defend his Satanist claims! undecided grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"How I Survived 28 Hours In Collapsed Building’s Rubble'’- Survivor / Unknown Scientific Discoveries In The Bible Even Before Famous Discoveries / A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.