Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,162 members, 7,977,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:51 AM

Yul Edochie Unveil His Priority To The People Of Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Unveil His Priority To The People Of Anambra State (291 Views)

Imo: Onwukaike Picks Chairmanship Form, Says Nwosu's Guber His Priority / 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) / Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Unveil His Priority To The People Of Anambra State by marryjesus: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2017
Nollywood actor and entrepreneur, Yul Edochie, has his eyes on the gubernatorial seat in Anambra State.
To prove that he means business, the award-winning actor, on Tuesday picked his nomination form to run for governor of Anambra State at the Jabi, Abuja office of the Democratic People’s Congress Party.
He said, “My nomination form event, as anticipated, amassed a large number of Igbo youth who are pledging allegiance to their 35-year-old gubernatorial aspirant; which is my humble self.”
Citing his reasons for running for governor, Yul, who is one of the sons of veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie, said,
“Politicians have failed us‎. So, I am in the race to touch the lives of Anambra people positively. The people are tired of stories. The Anambra youth have an opportunity to show Nigerians if truly they feel it’s their time to rule or not.”
The 35 years old soft-spoken actor said he has all it takes to be the next governor of Anambra.
“It’s time for the youth to take over. Old ways can never open new doors. Always remember that if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem. The problems of Anambra people have come to the last bus stop.
“I want to become the next governor of Anambra State because I want to reduce poverty in the state, create jobs and rescue the future of the youth. I joined the race to harness the creative potentials of the youths and the resource-endowment of Anambra to move the state to the next level of development. I will also ensure the provision of infrastructure and development of critical sectors in the state is my agenda if elected.”
more details http://www.akelicious.com/2017/08/yul-edochie-unveil-his-priority-to.html

Re: Yul Edochie Unveil His Priority To The People Of Anambra State by goldviaggra: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2017
No election in biafraland.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Corruption Is Absolute Evil / Is There Coalition Of Southern Youths... / Sen.ben Bruce Bribes Constituents Into Making U-turn On His Recall Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.