Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,336 members, 7,971,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:29 AM

Shocking Facts About North Korea - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shocking Facts About North Korea (5268 Views)

15 Bizarre Facts About North Korea You Don't Know About - Number 7 will shock U / O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G / 7 Shocking Facts About Afe Babalola University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by Consray(f): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2017
If this is true... it means the country won't be a corrupt country
Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by deolurexy1(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2017
Even in China, you must bo before the statue of Mao ze Dong
Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by soulpiano23(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
LordZero:
Have you been to north Korea before?. .

Did you see these things on the country's official website?

Are the citizens complaining?
Complain and die by nuclear bomb to wipe you and your family for that complain
Who dare complain cos complain to the government is DOA
Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by jumper524(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
these are the kind of lies being cooked up by the U.S so that others would feel pity for its citizens....
Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by heendrix(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
sundayerhun:
North Korea is Impossible

North Korea is just like the Old Covenant!

The following information is so true about North Korea:

1) You have no freedom of religion! Don't even dream of it. Any mention of God or religion is forbidden.

2) There are only 28 haircut styles sanctioned by the government: 18 for females, and 10 for males. Also, no one wears the Supreme Leader's haircut.

3) Jean is forbidden. It is seen as American culture, and North Korea hate anything they perceive American.

4) There are only four TV channels, and they are all owned and controlled by the government.

5) You cannot access the World Wide Web. In other words, there is practically no internet. There's an intra-web where you can only access info about government.

6) No outside communication. Ghen Ghen! If you are found making international calls, you are in trouble.

7) Citizens work six days a week at their regular jobs. They are even required to do volunteer work on the remaining free day. So technically, there's no free day.

cool Christmas is banned! Don't think of Christmas tree, or lights. The ONLY holiday is December 24th, set aside for the celebration of the Leader's grandmother.

9) North Korea is not in 2017. You read that right! They are in year 106, that's because they use the Jewish calender. Casted!

10) If any member of the Leader's family dies, and you don't show pain, and mourn, you'll likely go to jail!

11) Tourists can visit North Korea, but there are just limited places you can visit. And you are not allowed to take pictures, just anywhere.

12) To make matter worse, as a citizen you are not allowed to travel out of the country. You are in there for life.

These are not cooked up facts. They are so true!

Brothers and Sisters, I love Nigeria.

it's not a lie I believe you, there was one video I watched of a woman telling tales of how her mother n brother were killed for watching a channel Tv like that mehn I almost cried how she was crying and talking to the moon saying "thank u moon for shinning at me, even if no one care about me thanks or coming to me every night" it's really touching tbh. then I ask mysef what's the world powers really doing about this
Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by softlina(f): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
sundayerhun:
North Korea is Impossible

North Korea is just like the Old Covenant!

The following information is so true about North Korea:

1) You have no freedom of religion! Don't even dream of it. Any mention of God or religion is forbidden.

2) There are only 28 haircut styles sanctioned by the government: 18 for females, and 10 for males. Also, no one wears the Supreme Leader's haircut.

3) Jean is forbidden. It is seen as American culture, and North Korea hate anything they perceive American.

4) There are only four TV channels, and they are all owned and controlled by the government.

5) You cannot access the World Wide Web. In other words, there is practically no internet. There's an intra-web where you can only access info about government.

6) No outside communication. Ghen Ghen! If you are found making international calls, you are in trouble.

7) Citizens work six days a week at their regular jobs. They are even required to do volunteer work on the remaining free day. So technically, there's no free day.

cool Christmas is banned! Don't think of Christmas tree, or lights. The ONLY holiday is December 24th, set aside for the celebration of the Leader's grandmother.

9) North Korea is not in 2017. You read that right! They are in year 106, that's because they use the Jewish calender. Casted!

10) If any member of the Leader's family dies, and you don't show pain, and mourn, you'll likely go to jail!

11) Tourists can visit North Korea, but there are just limited places you can visit. And you are not allowed to take pictures, just anywhere.

12) To make matter worse, as a citizen you are not allowed to travel out of the country. You are in there for life.

These are not cooked up facts. They are so true!

Brothers and Sisters, I love Nigeria.

See lie shocked
Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cjizzy:
As in eh... America has a way of making everyone look bad except themselves

So tell us more

I bet they cooked up the facts that ISIS exists too ? Wow
Tell me more . What else did America do to us? I bet they made Nigerian leaders subjugate and suffer the citizens ? Wow America is evil.

I bet they made Al leaders in Nigeria corrupt thieves too ? Wow

I bet America also created Boko Haram and Fulani herds men ?

Na wa o! Evil America ! I am sure they also made sure food prices are kept high by your government so the hungry masses can't rise up in protest ?

Wawu America wicked ooooo

I bet America made Yoruba hate ibos, ibos hate yorubas , hausas hate Christian's and such ?

My goodness America must be so evil

I bet America has made Mugabe not want to step down as president of Zimbabwe?

America is the devil

Oh why why ?

I bet America made dbanj not wan to retire and continue fooling himself using autotune ?

Wawuuuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by EBUBS(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
MARIJUANA IS ACTUALLY LEGAL IN NORTH KOREA...#fact
Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Liar. Propaganda. angry
I actually believe its true. I read an article on Reader's Digest about a woman who 'escaped' from her own country- North Korea.
Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I actually believe its true. I read an article on Reader's Digest about a woman who 'escaped' from her own country- North Korea.

Stop it, it's not true.

North Koreans are doing work all over Asia.

It's not easy getting out like say Nigeria but to say North Koreans are lifetime in their own country id ludicrous.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/05/north-koreas-global-money-makers-us-scolds-countries-hosting-guest-workers

Guys, your smartphone is not limited to SeunWorld alone, before you make an assumptious posts please hit Google.
Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Stop it, it's not true.

North Koreans are doing work all over Asia.

It's not easy getting out like say Nigeria but to say North Koreans are lifetime in their own country id ludicrous.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/05/north-koreas-global-money-makers-us-scolds-countries-hosting-guest-workers

Guys, your smartphone is not limited to SeunWorld alone, before you make an assumptious posts please hit Google.
Seriously, stop assuming everyone else doesn't know what they're saying. Your comment was pretty patronizing, and you didn't even read the link you sent me. Those people were sent by the govt. Just like the North Koreans that participate in the Olympics.

http://www.libertyinnorthkorea.org/learn-nk-challenges/

This is the Reader's Digest story I mentioned. I read it in their magazine which I'm subscribed to but with Google. I was able to find it online.

https://www.rd.com/true-stories/survival/escape-from-north-korea/

Here are more answers for you

https://www.quora.com/Why-cant-North-Koreans-leave-their-country
Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Seriously, stop assuming everyone else doesn't know what they're saying. Your comment was pretty patronizing, and you didn't even read the link you sent me. Those people were sent by the govt. Just like the North Koreans that participate in the Olympics.

http://www.libertyinnorthkorea.org/learn-nk-challenges/

This is the Reader's Digest story I mentioned. I read it in their magazine which I'm subscribed to but with Google. I was able to find it online.

https://www.rd.com/true-stories/survival/escape-from-north-korea/

Here are more answers for you

https://www.quora.com/Why-cant-North-Koreans-leave-their-country

Listen, stop wearing your emotions on your sleeve.

Try to stick to the debate and don't make this some whining bitchfest.

The point I'm debating against is this:

So are citizens allowed to travel out of the country?

Are the DPRK citizens working in China extra terrestrials?

Are ALL DPRK citizens in there for life?

Again, try to stick to the point being debated and don't attempt to Psychoanalyze. It won't work here.

PS: I didn't click on any of your links, they'll be of no use to me as you're debating from the point of view that I'm new to this subject.
Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Listen, stop wearing your emotions on your sleeve.

Try to stick to the debate and don't make this some whining bitchfest.

The point I'm debating against is this:

So are citizens allowed to travel out of the country?

Are the DPRK citizens working in China extra terrestrials?

Are ALL DPRK citizens in there for life?

Again, try to stick to the point being debated and don't attempt to Psychoanalyze. It won't work here.

PS: I didn't click on any of your links, they'll be of no use to me as you're debating from the point of view that I'm new to this subject.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Western facts about north Korea.

I bet they have their own horror stories about the US.

With the mess of health care and the increasing gap between the rich and poor they are not far wrong. Winning the cold war took the reigns off capitalism, and now American capitalism is looking more and more like a Marxist caricature
Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by mannobi(m): 4:39am On Aug 26, 2017
I don't wanna say that you are not really correct but I will say it
Re: Shocking Facts About North Korea by Martinez19(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2017
When a man has control and authority over the masses, his true nature comes out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AAUA Final Year Student Used For Rituals!!! (photo) / The Only Five Female Neurosurgeons In Nigeria / Unn's Direct Entry Admission List Is Out

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.