Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,387 members, 7,944,001 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Question For Women... Do You Stop Enjoying Sex Once You Cum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Women... Do You Stop Enjoying Sex Once You Cum? (1093 Views)

You Had Sex Once And Stop Giving Attention, What Happened / Couple Married For 10 Years, Never Had Sex Once (photos) / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Women... Do You Stop Enjoying Sex Once You Cum? by Joel3(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
although many women continue the sex after they cum unlike men that ends the game. i want to know if the excitement cease after women cum. my former girl doesn't enjoy it after she cum. she always hurry me to cum or beg me to wait for some few minutes to recharge.

do women still enjoy sex after they cum?
Re: Question For Women... Do You Stop Enjoying Sex Once You Cum? by Marcelo290(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
hmmm, lemme learn...
Re: Question For Women... Do You Stop Enjoying Sex Once You Cum? by Marcelo290(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hmmm, lemme learn..
Re: Question For Women... Do You Stop Enjoying Sex Once You Cum? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin

I make sure I will demand CLIMAXXX... wink

We ladies can have multiple orgasms but a lot of women doesnt know about this and the worse, a lot of us dont know that we can reach the peak of ZUMA ROCK too wink grin

Re: Question For Women... Do You Stop Enjoying Sex Once You Cum? by MrWondah(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ladies no dey cum den dey squirt . dem go spray your room like shower wet Don spoil
Re: Question For Women... Do You Stop Enjoying Sex Once You Cum? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

We ladies can have multiple orgasms but a lot of women doesnt know about this and the worse, a lot of us dont know that we can reach the peak of ZUMA ROCK too wink grin

@bolded

#teamvirgin
#teamtightNUNU
#teamneverbeenfvcked
#teamneverbeenkissed
#neverhadanorgasm

issoraite..........
Re: Question For Women... Do You Stop Enjoying Sex Once You Cum? by Barfibassey(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

why are u trying to bring my [meme pic] past?
Re: Question For Women... Do You Stop Enjoying Sex Once You Cum? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

@bolded

#teamvirgin
#teamtightNUNU
#teamneverbeenfvcked
#teamneverbeenkissed
#neverhadanorgasm

issoraite..........

1 Like

Re: Question For Women... Do You Stop Enjoying Sex Once You Cum? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
make i learn sumptinn small here cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping His Girlfriend's Identical Twin / Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl / Man Goes BLIND In One Eye After Powerful Orgasm Following ‘vigorous Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.