Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,571 members, 7,914,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:33 AM

6 Tips For Choosing The Right Paint Colour - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 6 Tips For Choosing The Right Paint Colour (561 Views)

Original Increte/ Stamped Concrete Colour hardener, Release,polish in Nigeria / Choosing The Right Foundation For That Project Type & Soil. / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Tips For Choosing The Right Paint Colour by okeynext: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Middle of last year, my father decided to renovate the house and it was amazing. Being the one with the eye for colour, he was giving the task of choosing the colours the major parts of the house will be painted in. When he told the family about the colours he had chosen, I was one of those that had doubts if it was going to come out well. When the painters were done painting the house and I saw the finished look, I immediately felt joyful, and I knew it was from the colours I was seeing. Colour is powerful and when it comes to home decor you have to be careful of the colours you pick. To help you pick the right paint colour for your home,

This post outlines 6 tips to help you choose the right paint colour.
Before picking out the colours, first, be inspired. One thing my father did was surfing the net to see what colours caught his eye and what he felt when he saw them. Once you’ve saved about 10 images you’ll get a feel of what colours you are drawn to and what style you want. If you happen to want to pick the colours for the exterior of your house then you should make sure the paint colour complements the colour of the roof.
https://veno.com.ng/wall-roofing/roofing-tiles

Read more here http://www.veno.com.ng/blog/building-advice/6-tips-for-choosing-the-right-paint-colour/

Re: 6 Tips For Choosing The Right Paint Colour by bvc(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ready to paint your building?
- Get a free quotation that is proven to reduce cost
- Select from a variety of local and foreign paint products
- Locate certified painters around you for that impeccable finishing
- Get discounts for all paint purchases, just request for a coupon code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLNIgdTMRMM

www.expertpaintadvice.com.ng
Re: 6 Tips For Choosing The Right Paint Colour by Femoje(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Contact us today for ur Tiles work like Floor tiling, wall tiling etc Contact Us: 08131905155

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: A Plot Of 8600sqm For A Hotel In Central Area With C Of O @ N1.5b / 3 Storey Building Collapses In Anambra State / For Sale::: Executive 4units Of 4bedroom Terrace @ Lekki 2 Ajah (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.